News   Aug 27, 2024
 524     1 
News   Aug 27, 2024
 868     0 
News   Aug 27, 2024
 507     0 

Four Season Gardens (Hwy 7+404, Catalia Dev, 14+13+10+9s, Northgrave)

just got confirmation that Northgrave Architects are behind the Four Season Gardens project

this ought to explain the beige precast concrete proposed ... which is consistent with Bloor Street Neighbourhood & 500 Sherbourne, also designed by the same firm ~

Visited this site last week. It's definitely bland architecture and oddly situated, but it's got decent pricing and some sensible layouts. Certainly a better alternative for those that can't afford Bayview/7 or Downtown Markham. But I have to hope that this devleloper has some kind of silent partner with lots of cash and experiernce because there's no record that i can find of them having done ANY residential work, let alone condominiums. I wouldn't put much stock in them getting financing. They hardly advertise and only JUST started putting ads out in English media.

They were sold out of 1's and 1+den's quite early - before any real advertising was done. The only one they had at the time was just a sign at the site which said that their 1 br was starting at ~$160K or something...
I think there are only the higher bed rooms (2 br, 2+d etc.. ) left.

Hi all, signed up to this forum to find out more about Catalia development group. Other than this project, I can't seem to find any other info online about this group. Their website and sales office is offly shady and do not inspire confidence at all. Has anyone dealt with them at all? Any reviews?

Thanks in advance!

Only other project I know they have completed in the office building on Leslie/W. Beaver Creek where the sales office is.

Drove by this site yesterday, this is a total POS. I didn't have time to take photos but the Renderings almost make this misleading by how victimized my eyes feel.

Back