Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

That's strange, Onni, sent an email out just a month before closing date saying they had some parking spots available and they quoted the identical price of $40,000 from the January 2019 price list of $40,000..
I thought it was $40k too until I had to pay $40,000+hst

I believe it requires time and happens automatically from what I'm aware as far as rebates go.

I haven't seen airbnb much. We do get the odd party at 4am with loud music which annoy the heck out of me.
as far my unit, when they did the HVAC change out. Apparently, my unit had the worst installation and the builder had installed the hvac unit very poorly so now i have to wait for builders to come and fix it next week.

We're finding our laundry machine hasn't been the best and our dishwasher has a weird smell coming out of it(if anyone had any tips on how to fully clean out a dish washer, i've tried the dishwasher cleaners but no luck so far)
Thanks for the info!

For the dishwasher, I'm having similar weird smell with it. I think what helped me was just leaving it open and letting it air dry out fully once a wash was done.

I was told by my lawyer that I will need to apply for the HST rebate, as I am eligible. He does not provide this service. Does anyone in the group have a recommendation for someone who can handle this?

Hi, I have done this twice myself and already applied for my HST rebate here at Fortune Fort York. You can message me and I can meet you in the lobby area and show you how this is done - it is very straight forward and easy and you save yourself $400-500 from having to pay someone to do this for you. -

Try out this site: https://www.realestateinvestmentcoach.ca/how_to_complete_your_hst_rebate_application

FORM 524 - as this is rental I believe

Last edited:
We might be getting Beanfield soon

1645741375281.png

Hi All - current owners and residents, do you have any idea whether the building allows Airbnbs? In general what has been your experience with your neighbours. Trying to avoid buying into a building that turns out to be all airbnbs / short term rentals. Any insight would be appreciated.

Hi All - current owners and residents, do you have any idea whether the building allows Airbnbs? In general what has been your experience with your neighbours. Trying to avoid buying into a building that turns out to be all airbnbs / short term rentals. Any insight would be appreciated.
When we purchased we were told no Airbnbs were allowed. Our floor has been quiet. No problems with neighbours/noise.

Back