Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Does anyone have the problem with entering the postal code? I found this postal code is unavailable on many websites(especially on the furniture delivery)
M5V 0S2 and it’s registered in Canada Post and I don’t have any issues with it. And it’s the postal code of the building

Has there been any news on when the final closing will be? Does the entire building go through final closing at the same time or does it go unit by unit?

Same I’m very curious when we’ll close. I’m starting to get annoyed that it’s taking so long lol. But some people have moved in since early December and still waiting. I just hope it’s soon. I emailed my lawyer few weeks ago and they just said they’ll let me know ASAP when the builder sends the notice.

Other people in the Chat have said that the city is backlogged with registering new buildings. Most seem to think it won’t be until the summer. I have bought from Onni in the the past and it took 3 months after my occupancy to register the building but it sounds like we are facing unpredictable timelines here.

Anyone got any luck with fiber internet in their unit? Seems like nobody I’ve contacted said anything about them being available for my unit yet.

looking for beanfield or FibreStream and not bell or Rogers ideally.

Anyone got any luck with fiber internet in their unit? Seems like nobody I’ve contacted said anything about them being available for my unit yet.

looking for beanfield or FibreStream and not bell or Rogers ideally.

Those companies are usually set up after the building registration takes place and closes. I was a previous Board of Directors at my old condo at Minto Westside, 576 Front St. West up the street Farmboy at Front and Bathurst, and I reached out to have them come in and to start the process. They will send out a legal document outlining that they are installing certain telecommunication cables in the building and they reimburse the condo corporation for the legal fees associated with this process. I plan to run for a Board seat here at Fortune as this is one of the things that would be beneficial for all residents. If you call Rogers or Bell they usually have really good deals or promotions or Fido. Another option I have seen is that 2 units can share the Wifi and use a signal wifi booster to extend the range of the Wifi, so 2 units would share 50-50 costs and can buy a wifi range extender.

Do any of you know whether the 20 visitor parking spaces we get on condo communities get renewed each year?

Any idea on what is the concierge number? Trying to figure out guest parking without constantly going down to pick up my guests lol.

Any idea on what is the concierge number? Trying to figure out guest parking without constantly going down to pick up my guests lol.

If you mean the directory number, I think it is "0000". That's what my guests used until we got the directory updated with our phone number so we could buzz them in directly.

Emailed them around June 20th and they wouldn't give a closing date
Same, they said they're working on it but it's been tough with the city. I'm sure they're doing all they can, it's in the best interest of the builder to get these units off their hands.

Back