Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Thank you for all the photos.

Those lockers appear small, is that the standard sized for condo lockers?

Thanks.

Has anyone in the tower received their occupancy date? We’re on the 10th floor (level 9) and haven’t heard anything yet.

We have and we are on the 21st (18th level) with a date in February
Is your occupancy early or late February? I'm on the 23rd floor (20th level) and I haven't received anything yet and I'm trying to estimate my occupancy date.

Is your occupancy early or late February? I'm on the 23rd floor (20th level) and I haven't received anything yet and I'm trying to estimate my occupancy date.

We were notified around the end of November of our occupancy in early February. They seem to try to give just a bit more than two months notice so people can resolve their current living situations. So you may be looking at a March date at the earliest.

Anyone else find the gap between the door and door frame for the coat closet and washer/dryer? Someone messed up with their measurements.
91FFAF57-29E3-470E-93E9-750DFC25DF12.jpeg

Whoa, that’s unacceptable, very shoddy work!

I haven’t received my keys yet so I can’t comment if I have the same issues, but thank you for the heads-up on this.

Okay I went back. Love the quality of work.

The secondary lint trap for the dryer is across and over to the coat closet. There’s also an access panel above, not so sure what’s in there (maybe shutoff valves?). In the same closet houses what appears to be the telecom equipment. Bell confirmed they have service there so I’ll be transferring my service over.

Love how neat the plumbing work is below the counter. Countertops is solid and haven’t found any chips. All cabinets are soft closing.

The HVAC has 3 fan speed settings. Tested the airflow at each vent.

The microwave/oven has about 4 different fan speed settings.

I’m on the west end of the building. While there is another set of elevator bank on the west end, the freight elevator is on the east end, so it’ll be quite the walk to move your furniture.

Freight elevator is the same size as the passenger elevators.

There are multiple garbage chutes.

Honestly, I’m extremely happy with this purchase. The concierge/security has been very pleasant to deal with. Courtyard looks really cool and thought it was interesting thney have workout equipment outside.

It was reported on my PDI that the floor wasn’t levelled. Not sure how they did it but it all looks good to me. I took my basketball and placed it in random areas to see if it rolls. All good.

Edit: I did notice the water doesn’t get very hot.

View attachment 289789View attachment 289790View attachment 289795View attachment 289797

The unit looks nice but why didn't they move the sink to be next of the D/W?

As it is, that corner is pretty much useless because you can't put shelves nor blind corner drawers due to the hot water line running along the cabinet.
If they had moved it, a bank of drawers could be where the sink is now.
The hot water line to the D/W wouldn't be as long and 1/2 height blind corner drawers could be used.

I'm on floor 5, level 4 and still haven't received mine. Not sure how they're sequencing it but I'm estimating I won't be moving in until March at the earliest.

I'm on floor 5, level 4 and still haven't received mine. Not sure how they're sequencing it but I'm estimating I won't be moving in until March at the earliest.
They didn't really give me 2 months notice. I recieved a letter Dec 14th for January 12 occupancy.

Hello future neighbours! I am finding this forum to be so helpful; thank you to all those who posted!

I am on level 6 (7th floor), with occupancy on January 13th (was given about 5 week's notice).

For those lucky enough to have moved in already... does anyone have the Ortega 580 1+den floor plan?? It would be so helpful for me to know the size of the bedroom... like the measurement from the closet to the window, just so I can make sure the furniture I am purchasing will fit. I'd really appreciate if anyone is able to help!!

Hello future neighbours! I am finding this forum to be so helpful; thank you to all those who posted!

I am on level 6 (7th floor), with occupancy on January 13th (was given about 5 week's notice).

For those lucky enough to have moved in already... does anyone have the Ortega 580 1+den floor plan?? It would be so helpful for me to know the size of the bedroom... like the measurement from the closet to the window, just so I can make sure the furniture I am purchasing will fit. I'd really appreciate if anyone is able to help!!

I happened to still have the few floor plans I considered when purchasing 3 years ago and this was one of them :) Attached image. I don't have exact measurements (and I purchased a different unit so can't confirm, etc) but I was told that if you use the bathtub to scale the rest of the dimensions it's 5 ft.

Hope this helps!

20201226_182903.jpg

Back