News   Jul 16, 2024
 323     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 500     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 621     2 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

As reported earlier this week, if liberals won’t protect the border, fascists will.

The US has not really been an immigrant country since the 1950s, being mostly a country made up of the descendants of Europeans, African slaves and indigenous peoples, and it’s very hard to emigrate to the US legally today. No job or sponsor, forget it. But now Americans are seeing hordes of Latino economic migrants crossing illegally into their country. Americans now have a choice, let them in and accept the demographic and ethnographic changes, or keep them out.

The sad news for Canadians is that there are Canadian companies (Postmedia) and individuals (Doug Ford) who support Donald Trump.

The sad news for Canadians is that there are Canadian companies (Postmedia) and individuals (Doug Ford) who support Donald Trump.
I’d guess that there are a sizeable portion of Canadians who support Trump. The US is our buffer, allowing us to be sanctimonious about undocumented migrants from the south without having to experience the results.

I’d guess that there are a sizeable portion of Canadians who support Trump. The US is our buffer, allowing us to be sanctimonious about undocumented migrants from the south without having to experience the results.
Many appreciate the booming economy that Trump has created and the spill-over into Canada (mostly Ontario and Quebec).

Serious question

If we faced the same scale of Illegal immigration that the US did over the years in Canada....Do you really think we be so high minded as now... fuck no lol

Considering how big of an issue a few thousand people crossing the Quebec border became and how the Liberals been doing everything now to seem tough on that issue and the huge cost it put on our social services.

Reality is Canadians perfer to stay the course because we dont really face the gigantic issues like mass illegal immigration and other issues that other western democracies have to face.

If we faced the same scale of Illegal immigration that the US did over the years in Canada....Do you really think we be so high minded as now... fuck no lol

I have a long said this. The US having 11 million illegals would be like Canada having a million illegals. Canadians get worked up over a few thousand crossing the border. I think we'd see outright attacks on minorities if we had flows like the Americans see.

Americans are far more tolerant that snooty Canadians give them credit for.

My comments on the Mueller Report:

5Q8DyCD.png

From link.

I have a long said this. The US having 11 million illegals would be like Canada having a million illegals. Canadians get worked up over a few thousand crossing the border. I think we'd see outright attacks on minorities if we had flows like the Americans see.

Americans are far more tolerant that snooty Canadians give them credit for.

LOL. No they aren't.

LOL. No they aren't.

The original question has not been answered which i think has some merit.

Would Canadians accept a million illegal Mexicans into this country and still be so open-minded.

I dont think so, I would argue when it comes to Illegal immigration we can be quite conservative minded.

The original question has not been answered which i think has some merit.

Would Canadians accept a million illegal Mexicans into this country and still be so open-minded.

I dont think so, I would argue when it comes to Illegal immigration we can be quite conservative minded.
Is it conservative to expect the law to be followed. I would think it's just common sense.

It's always the case that people say they're tolerant until they're faced with the actual situation themselves, same thing as NIMBY-ism.

Didn't Trump also literally just suggest sending Illegal migrants to sanctuary cities? The Twitterati were immediately all up in arms saying how cruel and horrible it was, as opposed to leaving them in the border cities.

Last edited:
It's always the case that people say they're tolerant until they're faced with the actual situation themselves, same thing as NIMBY-ism.

Didn't Trump also literally just suggest sending Illegal migrants to sanctuary cities? The Twitterati were immediately all up in arms saying how cruel and horrible it was, as opposed to leaving them in the border cities.

Progressives usually are concerned about projecting moral superiority then about practising what they preach

Back