News   Jul 26, 2024
 981     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.6K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.5K     3 

Employees of Liberty Development found going into condo suites when your not home

Naveen,
The only one's who will make money will be the lawyers.
If you did not have anything taken, I would send a registered letter to the builder explaining that while you appreciate the need to enter to affect repairs you wish assurance there will be security present and that you get at least 24 hours or "reasonable notice", except in the case of emergencies.
While you may have a case, you will not get much as a result of Liberty's trespassing, since what financial damage have you really suffered? I appreciate you are upset and you should be but in the end you will have only more aggravation, the lawyer's bills will mount, and you likely won't see anything from it.
As well, the builder almost certainly then take even more time and not resolve any of the many issues you brought up previously. I haven't read the whole thread in a while so if I am off with some of my comments or assumptions, I apologize.
I believe you are best off to proceed trying to prevent future occurances than causing the builder or yourself more grief. Lawsuits as well as being expensive become all consuming beasts and the emotional price you may pay longer term may be far more than what you gain.
You might try and get other owners in the building to sign a petition expressing their concerns with unauthorized entry and I am quite sure it will then stop.
And no, I am not a developer or have or know anyone at Liberty where you purchased.
Hope this other perspective helps, even if not what you may ultimately wish to hear or do.

Back