Ellie Condos (G Group) - Real Estate -

That website looks terrible, clearly made by an ameteur. I sure hope they improve it soon.

The brochure is quite nice. I'm really excited about this development. This plus Gibson Square will really improve the undeveloped west side of Yonge from Park Home to Ellerslie. That indoor mall looks huge! It looks even bigger than the Empress Walk and Sheppard Centre malls.

Now my wish is that we get a nice new office building that will tear down the old McDonalds and that ugly strip box which holds the fancy furniture store and Asian Legend. NYCC really needs another 1 or 2 office buildings.

Now my wish is that we get a nice new office building that will tear down the old McDonalds and that ugly strip box which holds the fancy furniture store and Asian Legend. NYCC really needs another 1 or 2 office buildings.

I believe the old McDonalds was recently leased by Century 21 New Concept. Don't think any changes will happen any time soon.

There is a slight error in their floor plans. the 1BD+D floorplan (#11) is incorrect. the floorplan is not reversed. also, the balcony is not the full length that it is suppose to be.

Last edited:
hm...what was your source?? i'm sure this would get alot of purchasers frustrated. However, i'm sure the Commitment form had something stating the established price that will not increase if purchased before certain date.

Last edited:
I heard the same from another source too. It's about over 10% increase in price and smaller units now have no lockers.

I heard the same from another source too. It's about over 10% increase in price and smaller units now have no lockers.

including units that were purchased with the commitment agreement?? or will the price increase only affect those who purchase now?

Here's the Investor's Commitment Agreement

sorry, i don't know how to do the thumbnail post...

reposting the above images ... thanks for sharing the info luxome :)

I'm wondering how the builder will pull this one off...

according to the Investor Agreement:
2. Established Price
5. Commitment on Unit Pricing by Vendor

Back