News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.3K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

Effective RE Marketing

luxome

Member Bio
Reaction score
I've noticed that many builders in around downtown Circa (Markham) do not advertise in CondoGuide but they're sales are often doing just as well (or better) than some major sites in Toronto (atleast form what I see - they're sales office is almost always busy everytime i went). The reason i post this is because i am new in investing/buying in the Markham/Thornhill area and was impressed with the amount of traffic the sales office were getting.

My guess to their success is that there are more investors in the Markham/Thornhill area (or maybe the realtors work harder?) :D What do you guys think?

Where do they do most of their marketing (because i don't see them in Condoguide)? why are their sales so successful? How do they reach out to the customers?

Last edited:
Tridel seems to do alot of advertising on Omni TV and I get emails from them all the time.

They probably advertise on chinese radio and newspapers. Most Chinese prefer to live in Markham since their relatives and friends are there. As more Chinese immigrate here, the more congregate there. Chinese radio advertisements are every effective I think. Every time they advertise or do promotions, many Chinese people seem to show up to support them.

I'm pretty sure Tridel advertises all their project in the Condo Guide as well though ... no ??

I'm pretty sure Tridel advertises all their project in the Condo Guide as well though ... no ??

yup, backpage of condoguide has pretty much all current projects.

i guess word-of-mouth is better than any advertising out there.

Back