News   May 17, 2024
 2.4K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Education of newcomers to Canada (moved from transport)

I think Vietnam has some great prospects.
Me love you long time:D

Sorry, couldn't help it. Seriously though, with the booming economic prospects and apparently superior education in Asia, I don't know why anyone from these places would move to Canada. Unless, the growth is more media hype than substance.

Me love you long time:D

Sorry, couldn't help it. Seriously though, with the booming economic prospects and apparently superior education in Asia, I don't know why anyone from these places would move to Canada. Unless, the growth is more media hype than substance.

Probably the same reason why a large number of Canadians in the past have immigrated to the United States.

Growth is not media hype, it is real. I stopped in HK on the way over to visit friends and I was talking to my friend's wife about how she viewed people (generalization) that visited from mainland china (she is a highly paid lawyer). Basically she said they were rich, rude, and loud, and that HK's economy was not in good shape but it was being kept afloat from all the money flowing in from mainland.

Of course their economy is suffering right now, my taylor visited china - several cities in the south and mentioned that a large number of factories have shut recently -- no work right now.

Back