Eau du Soleil condos (Empire Communities) - Real Estate -

I don't know why other people buy these condos. I have a relative who works for the conservatory group who owns the lot next to Eau du Soleil and he says people who buy to rent out don't care about the view. So maybe they buy up the ones where there is no lake view.
for myself, 5 years is good because that's when I am retiring and selling my business. I will have the money and not need a mortgage. So I would not
buy Nautilus even if it was perfect. I would have to rent it out because I am from another city. I cannot practically live in it now. Maybe there are other people thinking the same thing. I have no doubt that this project will sell out.
In real estate its always location. This will become a very desirable part of Toronto. As more people move in, TTC will improve service and that will
make it even more desirable.

That's fair. And to also be fair, I was having a look at the plans for the area and there will be a condo going up in front of Nautilus so lake views do have the potential to be blocked there. Eau du Soleil won't have that problem as long as you choose the building in front or a high floor.

You are right. The best is above floor 50 in Tower A and when the new Tower B is released, to grab one of the front facing units on the east side. There will never be any other building infront of that tower.

There are a few developments on the motel stretch of land. Anybody know anything about the other projects?

HumberBayShoresCtrMap2.jpg

Attachments

• HumberBayShoresCtrMap2.jpg
    HumberBayShoresCtrMap2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 1,731
Last edited:
Good news. Spoke to Olivia at the sales center today. They have sold 500 units in Tower A out of 750 , that is 66%. The official public offering will be in March. The prices are going up 5 to 20 k per unit.
Tower B will be released at the end of summer. They believe they will be digging in August.
There is great demand for this part of Toronto. Most people are attracted by the view and the area.

Empire has a special promotion on now to make it easy for first time buyers to get into the market at Eau Du Soleil. Check out the front page story here.

Temporary sales office is white, on the site, while new "permanent" (and as yet unopened) sales office is brown, and on the future park/piazza site.

View attachment 30346

Hi, Interchange42,

Purchased a 4th floor unit that facing south (as the point of view from this picture). What would you say about water/lake view? Would it be blocked by the tree tops?

Thanks in advance!

I think it would clear them no problem, especially in the winter. You'll likely always see the yacht clubs at Mimico!

Anyone going for one closing instead of interim closing.. ? Got email from builder offering one closing.. not sure if it's a good idea.

Not sure if this is related to the forum but I'll try and see if anyone knows this.
Is there a way to tell if the interior ceiling is concrete? Trying to see if pot lights can be installed.
Would this be a builder specific thing, like if Empire usually builds their project with or without this flexibility?

Back