East FiftyFive (Lamb Dev Corp/Hyde Park Homes) - Real Estate -

Got a revised tentative final closing date. Is this the same as the occupancy date?
I got my letter too. I was surprised by that, I was expecting it to say firm occupancy date vs tentative final closing date.
Our date is December 2nd.

I got my letter too. I was surprised by that, I was expecting it to say firm occupancy date vs tentative final closing date.
Our date is December 2nd.
I emailed and Desiree confirmed it’s occupancy... which is really key pick up date lol. I am feb 11, 2021 ...

I emailed and Desiree confirmed it’s occupancy... which is really key pick up date lol. I am feb 11, 2021 ...
Nice! So glad we finally have this. I received mine today; December 3rd for 11th floor (or my unit on the 11th floor anyway!)

any news on occupancy? instead of fall 2020? ( seems my last thread inquiring about the building was removed....)

@mikefr, were you able to get your occupancy date from the developer?
hey yes I was, unfortunately was quite bad news for me seeing that it is so much later than I initially expected. I understand covid delays but this is on top of the already many delays of the building. just bothers me that it is still being toted at "fall 2020" when I do not think anyone is moving anytime in the fall.. more like winter 2020... new year 2021.

I am guessing that occupancy for the lower floors should start soon.. hoping lol
I don't think until early or mid next month. The construction elevator is still up (which is blocking the parking garage) and the lobby isn't done yet. I swung by the site last week Saturday, so there's progress. I'm planning to go ahead this coming Saturday. I'll take photos this time and post them.

Back