News   May 15, 2024
 133     0 
News   May 14, 2024
 2.1K     1 
News   May 14, 2024
 1.5K     1 

Downtown Grocery Store List (current + proposed)

I'm sure it will be very popular in the neighbourhood. It will be interesting to see how they set it up--maybe one entrance and one exit? It's a tight space.
It clearly looks to be an experimental, grab-and-go urban store geared to small local hauls, serving mainly the explosion of condo dwellers in the immediate vicinity. Will be interesting to see how it does.

Also, I don't go there often, but it struck me upon visiting yesterday that the T&T on College is slowly going to shit. It looked a lot more cluttered and chaotic than any time I'd been there previously. It reminded me of Nations in the Stockyards. Just because it's sandwiched between two areas notorious for their messiness (Kensington and Chinatown) is not an excuse to slack off. I expect a far more disciplined approach from a brand run by the country's largest corporate grocery chain.

Oh and the potato chip section sucks now.

Also, I don't go there often, but it struck me upon visiting yesterday that the T&T on College is slowly going to shit. It looked a lot more cluttered and chaotic than any time I'd been there previously. It reminded me of Nations in the Stockyards. Just because it's sandwiched between two areas notorious for their messiness (Kensington and Chinatown) is not an excuse to slack off. I expect a far more disciplined approach from a brand run by the country's largest corporate grocery chain.

Oh and the potato chip section sucks now.
Our nation's largest grocery chain is more concerned with attacking their customers for wanting food to be affordable than actually running their stores at this point.

Back