Discovery Condos (Concord Park Place) - Real Estate -

I think Disc 2 (C, D and E) are Dec 2011 but Discovery 1 (A+B) are Dec 2010? I thought I'd heard this earlier this year from the sales folks. It looks like A+B are progressing well at the moment (you can sort of make out the amenities that are fronting Esther Shiner Blvd).

Hello. I've bought in this project as well. Building B way back during the VIP sale. I bought unit 8 on one of the higher floors.

I got stainless steel appliances with the white color scheme, 9 ft ceilings are floor 17+ I believe.

Are we allowed to post prices we bought at here?

Concord Adex

If the developers are reading this, they should be proactive enough to have a rep put some facts on here or dispell any rumours, clarify some issues or questions that people may have. That would be smart of them, just like what Tridel is doing on some of their threads. That's customer service, and puts some issues to rest - maybe.

Yes, my boyfriend and I visited the sales centre last week, their phase 2 project is priced around $400/sq ft with $2k incremental for each floor.
What surprised us was that not all units can buy a parking spot.

So..why this place is expensive?.......I think the price of downtown condo (close to lake) is around $400/sq ft......

crazy stuff isn't it ... the same is happening around Yonge/Sheppard line considering dt, excluding Yorkville/financial district/MLS/ICE, is going around $450 resale and $500 pre-construction/pre-registration.

Last edited:
I think prices are even higher than that. ICE on average is selling for over $600/sf. Parade 2 was selling for almost $500/sf, and I think Reve next door to that was selling for around $480/sf+. All prices do not include parking or locker. I guess the discount for uptown is already accounted for at $400/sf.

If anyone is looking to assign/sell units #2 or #9 above 18 floors (in buildings A/B of course), please get at me!

I think Disc 2 (C, D and E) are Dec 2011 but Discovery 1 (A+B) are Dec 2010? I thought I'd heard this earlier this year from the sales folks. It looks like A+B are progressing well at the moment (you can sort of make out the amenities that are fronting Esther Shiner Blvd).

Has anyone confirmed this? I believe that's what I'd heard from the sales people when I bought earlier this year.. Starting to wonder now, though??

Hey condolier, I am in phase 1 and I also have heard it will be December 2010 for us. However, depending on the floor, there will be variable move in dates. I was told that they plan to move people in as the floors are completed. I do not know if this means floor by floor (I doubt it) or more likely in stages.

Hey,

Well i went by the sales office 2 days ago. I pretended to be a secret undercover buyer. Building A and Building B are scheduled to be completed by December 2010 Assuming that there are no delays with Discovery 1, Discovery 2 (Building D + E) will be up 6 to 8 months afterwards.

Proposed Date for Discovery 2 is now June 2011

Thanks for the info, asiancolossus and CasssiusX.. I guess it's still on track as expected. I did get the chance to drive by late this afternoon, and work was going on. :)

Wow, this is fast progress. I remember this site being a hole for the longest time, then getting a letter from Concord indicating that it would be delayed for a full year. I bought a suite on the 10th floor of building A. Looks like my unit is already built :)

Question, does anybody know if the GST transitional rebate in 2008 applies for people like me that purchased the condo before October 30 2007 and takes possession after Jan 1 2008? That was when the government announced the further reduction of the GST from 6% to 5%. In the purchase agreement, there's some clause about any tax rebates etc, would be retained by the builder. I wonder if they're allowed to do that.

What's the update on this?

Anyone planning on moving in to their new condo soon? Or has the move-in date been pushed back again?

Back