News   Jul 16, 2024
 76     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 826     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 960     1 

Dead Body dumped on 401. Chaos erupts as angry drivers get ugly

Could we describe this thread as off topic, or having gone tangential?

It is the white community that needs to get its act together. You want to see the result of white fear, prejudice and oppression, just look to the riots that have occurred in Montreal-Nord and the suburbs of Paris.

The best rebuttal to this tired argument I have ever heard is to use the example of the Jewish community.
Nobody has ever been more ostracized, more spurned, more descriminated against in history than the Jews. They were used as slaves long before the blacks were 'discovered' in Africa. They have been killed, rounded up, gassed and persecuted in unimaginable ways.

Funny, though: I don't see them rioting in the streets or robbing 7-11s. Look at the roster of any of the top banks and companies and there is a healthy representation of Jewish names.

It has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with attitude. The Jews do not sit around whining about how downtrodden their great-great grandparents were: they simply get busy. They are strong in their community and they stick together.

All 'minorities' need to look to the Jewish community for ideas on how to move on.

Cuz, we gots these probs in leb all da time. When dem bodies roll out da VIGOR I jus mind da time staring at me TAG, sharpen me linebeard & pop my mo'fckg colla like I'm da bess'

Cuz, we gots these probs in leb all da time. When dem bodies roll out da VIGOR I jus mind da time staring at me TAG, sharpen me linebeard & pop my mo'fckg colla like I'm da bess'
What? Is this some sort of Airplane Jive-Guy Ebonics crap?

BTW, it wasn't an Acura Vigor, but a Lexus. Though I imagine once you paint it white, add some gold rims, low profile tires, under-body neons, chains on the license plate, one of those crown air fresheners, tinted windows throughout, etc. it'll all look like the same crap cars that the gangsta-wannabes aspire to own.

What? Is this some sort of Airplane Jive-Guy Ebonics crap?

BTW, it wasn't an Acura Vigor, but a Lexus. Though I imagine once you paint it white, add some gold rims, low profile tires, under-body neons, chains on the license plate, one of those crown air fresheners, tinted windows throughout, etc. it'll all look like the same crap cars that the gangsta-wannabes aspire to own.

That isn't so much gangster-specific as idiot-specific. There are tons of lowered Civics at Pac Mall that look strait out of Fast and Retarded. I remember a preferred trick of all the ginos near my highschool was to simply break the muffler AND lower their Civics.

I loved the stuffblackpeoplelike site much more than the stuffwhitepeoplelike site, which just seems to be whiny reflexive NY hipster bashing.

Ha ha! I love black humour. Generally, when white people put each other down they do so by pigeonholing each other into pejorative categories (hipster, redneck, conservative, evangelical, hippie, yuppie, etc.) and then shooting the stereotypes out the wazoo. When black people make fun of each other, I get the genuine sense that they just look in the mirror, point and laugh at their own weaknesses.

We need more black people in Canada. Maybe living in Atlanta is not so bad, after all.

Back