original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Pedestrians only in the sense that most are in the process of transferring from one transit route to another (at Hurontario and Dundas - which incidentally is one of the more urban corners of Sauga). The other series was at the City Centre Transit Terminal, with riders doing the same thing. Actual pedestrians along arterial roads (say Rathburn right outside the terminal) is far and few in between.

Neat pics nonetheless.

AoD

Nice pics. I can't imagine ever having to walk around that area for any reason. Although once we did run across the street to the Royal Bank at 3am to get some money so we could go to the 24 hour pho on the NE corner.

Great pics. You captured the pedestrian activity around MCC. People love to believe that there is zero pedestrian traffic in sauga. For a suburb it could be worse.

Great pics. You captured the pedestrian activity around MCC. People love to believe that there is zero pedestrian traffic in sauga. For a suburb it could be worse.

Well, as Alvin stated, most of the pics with people involve them getting off the bus. But there isn't actually much pedestrian traffic. I've been to pretty much all the areas shown in those pics. The last bunch show people walking from the bus terminal to Square One and people actually hanging out at the bus terminal...but you aren't going to actually find a lot of them walking around the MCC.

Nice pics though!

Yeah, I wasn't trying to be misleading if that is what anyone is thinking... I thought it was obvious that the last pics are of the bus terminal, what with all the buses around.

I am just bored of taking pics of buildings that's all and I'm just testing my camera. I am a meek individual so it takes practice to take pictures so close to so many people. As you can see I finally got the hang of "shooting from the hip" at the end (the pics are in chronological order).

Don't worry, I promise to take pics of Toronto too soon cuz I know you are all bored of Mississauga, lol.

Back