News   Jul 16, 2024
 181     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 317     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Condos @ Yonge & Eglinton

you guys are all so very transparent and obvious.

LOL...you never cease to amaze.

You admitted to being a developer, yet you continue the charade that you're just an investor.

This question is asked in the most polite of ways...

Why was investor's last post deleted? I saw him say that he was censored and I totally understand that happens here... but now I see that his questioning/comment about it has been deleted. In the sake of minimal transparency, it should show as a deleted/edited posting, which moderator deleted it, and under which forum rule the transgression occured.

Is there an Urban Toronto Ombudsman available? I have a few other suggestions. :)

This question is asked in the most polite of ways...

Why was investor's last post deleted? I saw him say that he was censored and I totally understand that happens here... but now I see that his questioning/comment about it has been deleted. In the sake of minimal transparency, it should show as a deleted/edited posting, which moderator deleted it, and under which forum rule the transgression occured.

Is there an Urban Toronto Ombudsman available? I have a few other suggestions. :)

The mods are not big on contrary opinions, controversy, comments that rises above the level of conduct acceptable at high tea with the queen of england. All thoughts must be edited and censored as they interfere with the forced, artificial, insular harmony that they demand of this interforum. They prefer to control speech in here in a similar manner to the fascist regime that permeated through Europe in the middle part of last century. Hardly an appealing characteristic of an open forum.

investor:

The mods are not big on contrary opinions, controversy, comments that rises above the level of conduct acceptable at high tea with the queen of england.

Sure, here are short quotes from what you've posted lately:

You want some wisdom? For someone with your ultra-limited cognitive abilities I suggest you avoid any investing altogether and keep all your funds under your mattress. That's just about the only way you won't end up losing everything.

Looking at your post history and seeing a swath of ShittyPlace comments. Bet you're getting a wee bit nervous holding any units in that dump, eh?

It's not amazement that your feeling- it is confusion and a profound lack of objectivity.

I'm going to tell you something that will just blow your mind- and I realize this will come as a total shock to someone with your limited cognitive abilities- however- it is possible for a person to actually be both!

Pitiful Bumbleass, pitiful.

Rises above the conduct of what exactly? Spare me this victim posturing and stand up for free speech nonsense - you are in a moderated forum and if you don't like it, go take your "wisdom" elsewhere.

AoD

investor:

Sure, here are short quotes from what you've posted lately:

Rises above the conduct of what exactly? Spare me this victim posturing and stand up for free speech nonsense.

AoD

That IZI loser continues to bait me and I respond. Of course you don't bother contextualizing my responses because that would be too equitable.

And what happened to my 21 Avenue Road comments? You vaporized them too! I'm too busy for this bullcrap! I jump in here with comments because it cools the intensity of my real work but all this damn censorship is only intensifying it.

You may have seen the last of the Investor!

You may have seen the last of the Investor!

Yes, after realestatejunkie, vultur, etc, sure. Why are you still on here if you are so intent on leaving?

I jump in here with comments because it cools the intensity of my real work but all this damn censorship is only intensifying it.

Yes, indeed. Go online and keep posting on other forums asking for real estate opportunities and how those who provide them will be rewarded by you handsomely. Sure.

Try Depakote, it might help tremendously.

AoD

Yes, after realestatejunkie, vultur, etc, sure. Why are you still on here if you are so intent on leaving?

Yes, indeed. Go online and keep posting on other forums asking for real estate opportunities and how those who provide them will be rewarded by you handsomely. Sure.

Try Depakote, it might help tremendously.

AoD

I have no clue what you are talking about man. I think all that science fiction reading under the blanket at night with your flashlight has severely clouded your judgment. If anyone has flawed recollection it is you Mr. Science Fiction Fan.

That IZI loser continues to bait me and I respond.

Only a loser would call it bait, and then respond to it. :rolleyes:

Face it, you've been cought out in too many lies, you have no credibility here, and a piss poor attitude.

Of course you don't bother contextualizing my responses because that would be too equitable.

...and you seem to think that personal attacks on others, and your constant ad-hom's, are the way adults debate...you're mistaken.

Thanks AoD.

I might 100% disagree with him, but applying a muzzle without an explanation only enrages him and doesn't help any non-mods following along to know whether the treatment was warranted or fair.

On a related note I saw that the Rexdale kid's threads were locked. So I've seen and experienced locked threads, deleted threads, deleted postings, and censored postings. But no clarity or explanations for the mod 'choice', which is not a tough or unreasonable thing to offer your site visitors. Yet when making minor post edits, it's shown and we're allowed to explain the change. Interesting.

I'll bow out of this now and get back to the pizza lunch at the office. Good luck Investor! I don't mind reading your crap. Pulsing-vein-on-forehead people are fun. :p

Back