News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 455     0 

condos near completion 2010-early 2011

I'm on the 8th floor.

I'm slightly concerned about the layout. Even though it's a huge space there are design flaws.

I'm also concerned about the fact that there are so many units going up around there. Waterpark City which is a little older has 1 bedroom units for like $280 w/ parking. Granted I'm sure they are much smaller.

The proposed Loblaws at bathurst/Lakeshore was proposed 4years ago and still nothing has changed. They announced for sure they are building one at Queen/Portland so I wonder if they still plan on building at Bathurst/Lakeshore.

I would have been even more concerned about the incoming light if it was a lower floor as the townhouses would have been another obstruction. 8th floor shouldnt be too bad...

I have a feeling that the Loblaws will happen in the near future, i believe there was a thread here semi-confirming the intent of this happening recently...

I went down and took another look today. The walk to King st. is 12minutes.

I still don't think there is any convenient grocery stores unless you count Metro at Liberty Village or Sobeys on Bremner. I'm Chinese and will most likely do my shopping in Chinatown but that's a pretty healthy walk.

There are a lot of units going up south of the gardiner there. Plus all the new Concord buildings just north that is tons.

It's our first home so we'll have to be content. I don't see it as a long term home.

$330K really doesn't buy you a lot these days.

Back