News   Jul 17, 2024
 942     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Condo Sales Event in Toronto - $199,900 with Lakeview

jmezini

Member Bio
Reaction score
Condo Sales Event occuring Nov 18th at Lakeshore & Windermere. It is open to VIP agents & their clients only.

Prices start at $188,361 + No mortgage payments for 1 year + 10% Downpayment . All suites have lakeviews.

Last sales event at this condo sold almost 100 units in 1 night.

For more information message me at emezini@remax.net or call 416-880-4039

Last edited:
Yup its www.nxtcondos.com Its the second tower that will be going on sale.

The website will give you more info on the actual condo/floor plans and all that. If your still interested in the condo after that then send me a pm and i'll give you some more details on the actual sales event.

Got some more information for anyone interested. The have just confirmed the addition of 13 new stories to the NXT2 condo, making it a 35 story building. And the prices start at $188,361. (For a 17th story unit)

Why do you say it has no view? I bought one a couple weeks ago and it has an amazing view. Id pay 40 thousand over asking for that view lol. Actually the price increased by $44,000 since i bought it so in a way I can get you a 44,000 discount lol

Why do you say it has no view? I bought one a couple weeks ago and it has an amazing view. Id pay 40 thousand over asking for that view lol. Actually the price increased by $44,000 since i bought it so in a way I can get you a 44,000 discount lol

How much if my suite faces the sewage treatment plant? I love a fresh whiff of sewage when I wake up in the morning ..... right now I only get it for a few minutes driving along the Gardiner in the morning.

Back