News   Jul 16, 2024
 444     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 552     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Condo Blinds

Guys / Gal(s)

Any suggestions on blinds (or the like) for condos with huge Floor to Ceiling windows ?

Very similar to the pictures of the units in the London Condos that have been posted. What's typical for these units, blinds / drapes ?

Thanks!

The building I'm in is a few months old and all units have floor to ceiling windows. I went with the solar blinds, bought them as an upgrade through the developer (yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a idiot). I had issues with the installation and to a lesser extent the materials used, but ultimately I like the way they look and haven't seen anything I'd prefer. I've seen a few other units in the building and a variety of window coverings, but I think the predominant style are the roller blind / solar shades. With coloured shades or panels I think they're usually coloured on the inside and neutral/white facing out so that they all appear similar from the outside of the building. The exception to this will likely be Fashion House where I think the plan is to expose the coloured side to the exterior in certain units. There was a thread on window coverings on my building's Facebook group, some of the information might be useful to you, I'll dig it out and PM you.

Can you PM me that link as well? I am in the market for blinds and kind of lost on options at the moment.

Back