655     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 305     0 

Comments? Small 1+1 units at One City Hall

Monaco

Member Bio
Reaction score
Both units are billed at 695 sqft.
Any comments on the units? A friend is looking to either rent or buy, but likely rent since it would be easier. But just in case she buys, your comments would be appreciated. I know this is not the most glamorous location or condo, but it is in an excellent location for her purposes.

I think they are very compact. I'm not used to condo living however so I think almost all condo units are cramped.

Attachments

• One City Hall - 1G + D.jpg
    One City Hall - 1G + D.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 905
  • One City Hall - 1D + D.jpg
    One City Hall - 1D + D.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:
any chance of getting clearer images with darker notations as it's very hard to see ( at least for me )

I think both of those suites are well designed for the amount of space (approx. 700 sq. ft.). I like the second layout a bit better but it has a really small balcony. This is also a great location (IMO), overlooking Elizabeth Street doesn't have much of a view if I recall, but it's a fairly quiet street. The building may not be "glamorous" but it's a great looking building, in fact it's one of my favorate mid-rises.

I think both of those suites are well designed for the amount of space (approx. 700 sq. ft.). I like the second layout a bit better but it has a really small balcony. This is also a great location (IMO), overlooking Elizabeth Street doesn't have much of a view if I recall, but it's a fairly quiet street. The building may not be "glamorous" but it's a great looking building, in fact it's one of my favorate mid-rises.

I think only the south facing units will have a great view as a rental building is scheduled to be built on the parking lot on the corner of Bay and Dundas. Thanks for your comments. I like the second one better too -- small balcony but more storage space due to losing a bathroom (which can be a negative for some people though).

I suggested the Met buildings (because I personally want to live/buy there) but I think she is going to go with One City Hall.

So dens are "think pads" now? What if I don't feel like thinking when I'm in there?

Back