News   May 10, 2024
 469     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 373     0 
News   May 10, 2024
 454     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

I agree that the finishes are not flush, unlike the demo suite. However, it looks like part of the reason/problem is that they are using a different type of microwave now, with hinges that swing out on the edge, whereas the demo suite had hinges that are flush with the front panel. The top and bottom are inexcusable though. I'll make sure to keep a look out for this on my PDI.

August 4, 2008

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03378.jpg

DSC03391.jpg

This picture makes me think that a bike path might fit along the south edge of the rail tracks, winding past City Place, under Bathurst, edging Fort York and eventually greeting the CNE and waterfront trail on the otherside of the Gardiner.

This shows where the North Linear Park will go
DSC03395.jpg

connected from here, east side of Spadina
DSC03401.jpg

Wow thanks a lot great pics. I got the one bedroom plus den which I understand was the model suite so this gives me a good idea of what it will look like as I never did get a chance to see the model suite or the New York package finish.

As promised, some pictures showing the green roof:

329218253.jpg

329218298.jpg

The rest of the cityplace construction sites:

329218293.jpg

Trees are going in on the west side of Spadina:

329218286.jpg

329218279.jpg

Storm coming:

329218259.jpg

random cityplace with cool clouds:

329218268.jpg

The rest of the cityplace construction sites:

329218293.jpg

Can anyone tell me what is going in the last parcel of land, right next to the Amsterdam brewery and just south of the planned subsidized housing and library and such? I have seen the master plan documents but cant quite recall.

Thanks in advance!

Nice to see they've planted trees in their nice concrete coffins. I give them 1 year.

Maybe a bunch of us can go there with sledgehammers at 4am and break all the concrete covers up to give them the water they need.

Nice to see they've planted trees in their nice concrete coffins. I give them 1 year.

Maybe a bunch of us can go there with sledgehammers at 4am and break all the concrete covers up to give them the water they need.

The ones on the east side of spadina seem to be doing well... or atleast bounced back.

They aren't the box-style "coffins" that are notorious for killing trees by not providing adequate room for the roots, and from the looks of it they have an in-ground irrigation system. More than the planting style, I think the emissions from the cars would prevent the trees from growing...

The green roof looks good for putting practice.

This certainly is the year for cloud watching.

I'm actually quite pleased with how montage turned out... Neo's facade along Spadina needs work though... overall its nice to have non-glass components on the towers

Back