News   Jul 29, 2024
 300     0 
News   Jul 29, 2024
 605     0 

CityPlace Masterplan

casaguy

Member Bio
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this. I think we should have easy access to an overview of the whole site.

cpmasterplan.jpg

At the bottom left you can see Malibu, then LTD to the north, then Malibu II?

To the west of Parade and north of the Gardiner it looks like there's still going to be at least another 5 major projects that have yet to be announced.

paradeplan.jpg

Looks like the Amsterdam Brewery is going bye-bye eventually.

Those are going to be city housing.

The buildings west of Parade and north of Bremner will be 60% affordable and 40% market and will also have a new library branch. On the south side of Bremner on the east side of the park next to West One there will be a school and additional affordable housing. On the south side of Bremner and west of the park will be normal condo developments.

The buildings west of Parade and north of Bremner will be 60% affordable and 40% market and will also have a new library branch. On the south side of Bremner on the east side of the park next to West One there will be a school and additional affordable housing. On the south side of Bremner and west of the park will be normal condo developments.

Do you guys have a link for this? For the city hosing stuff.

Best non sequitur I've seen in a while.

Bah, sorry, was typing this from my cell phone browser.
I meant, does anyone have more information on the affordable hoUsing that is being built here?

Bah, sorry, was typing this from my cell phone browser.
I meant, does anyone have more information on the affordable hoUsing that is being built here?

This is Toronto Community Housing and is described by City as:
" Proposed 4 new buildings (including 2 residential towers). Applicant- TCHC. Portion of development will be affordable housing. 2 Address not confirmed - 155 Dan Leckie Way (Railway Lands Block 32) & 170 York Blvd (Railway lands Block 36)."

It is on the block between the extended (but not yet opened) Bremner Blvd just east of Bathurst and north of rail tracks. It is supposed to start construction very soon - Federal $$ will expire if it is not started.

PS. The two towers are supposed to be 30 floors and a total of 655 units are supposed to be built - I can't see how many of these are market rent etc..

It is on the block between the extended (but not yet opened) Bremner Blvd just east of Bathurst and north of rail tracks.

North of the rail tracks?

Back