Votes: 9 26.5%
  • mostly morons

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • mostly lazy people

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • mostly crooks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After the defeat of the latest initiatives to enpower the City, I tend to think that most councillors are cowards who are afraid to make any meaningful decisions that will help the City lest it affects the greed of their constituants

What do you mean by that? They made a decision, it's that you don't like it. Big difference.

most councillors are cowards who are afraid to make any meaningful decisions that will help the City lest it affects the greed of their constituants

And we are to assume that you are not one of those greedy constituents?

[QUOTE

And we are to assume that you are not one of those greedy constituents?[/QUOTE]

Yes

When 4 out of the 5 choices are negative its not a serious poll. I'm not defending city council, its obviously a mixed bag. Some, like Kyle Rae obviously care about the city. I see him at all the public meeting on devlopment proposals.

When 4 out of the 5 choices are negative its not a serious poll. I'm not defending city council, its obviously a mixed bag. Some, like Kyle Rae obviously care about the city. I see him at all the public meeting on devlopment proposals.

not too negative. i say "most" not all. so if someone picks "most are crooks" that still leaves the minority which isn't in the negative spotlight.

of course this poll is not serious. the choices were thought out in like a few seconds.

That said, you're right in that most of it is a total scandal - what ever happened to Jacobec and Domi, that was terrific reading. Or those vicious stunts where independently wealthy councillors grandstand by calling for lower salaries. If any of my office collegues did that I'd be pissed.

Back