News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 383     0 

CIRCA 1+2 (Markham Ctr, Tridel/Dorsay, 2x 16s, Turner Fleischer)

December 4 2009 update

Spandrels are now up to the 10th floor ~
Click to Enlarge

January 5 2010 update

seems like all construction sites are shut down today, maybe weather related? :confused:

CIRCA 2's windows @ 14th floor
Click to Enlarge

February 23 2010 update

Windows are all up ... awaiting for more balcony railings to finish the exterior off ~

South Side
Click to Enlarge

North Side

Some Precast 'Bricks' Still to be Painted

Hi, anyone still have the floor plan for Circa Phase 1? I am especially looking for the 1D+DR floor plan.

thx very much

April 12 2010 update

Railing installation coming along nicely ... seems like PDI has began @ CIRCA 2 ~

Southwest / Southeast Elevations
Click to Enlarge

The CIRCA Complex - Tridel sure stayed true to the rendering (brick colour looks better though)
IMG_5040.jpg

CIRCA_rendering.jpg

hihi.. anyone able to help with the floorplan? either in PDF or actual paper format. If you have it on paper, I hope I can borrow it and make a scanning out of it.. thx

softech ... I've probably got hard copy of plans for CIRCA somewhere ~ but not sure how you can 'borrow' it ??

otherwise ... perhaps Tridelwebmaster can be of assistance in this regards ??

Last edited:
I think i m looking for the 1E+DR for phase 1.

Solaris...Any chance you can send me a scan copy? or if you live around uptown (Circa area) or work downtown and if you don't mind.. I can borrow it and make it copy and give it back to you.

thanks

Thanks very much Tridelwebmaster... I have been looking for long time

Also for Solaris.. thanks for suggesting me to ask Tridelwebmaster for the floor plan!!!

Many Thx

My parents rented a unit here for a month after they sold their home and were waiting for the new one to close, and I've gotta say the "brick" is hysterical. I wish I took a picture, I've never seen something so silly. It wasn't even textured, just pre-cast panels with the mortar and colours painted on. I don't know how it got approved. Also, the balconies (at least the design of the inner balconies on the lower floors) felt like they'd fall off within 20 or so years.

There was a nice Aston Martin Vantage in the garage though, so overall it wasn't so bad...

yes because it was 'precast brick PANELS' ... the finished 'brick' product does not bad at all really, very realistic to the human eye I think ~

Pre Paint Job vs Finished Product

Why would CIRCA's balconies fall off? they look pretty similar to typical condo balconies

there certainly ARE some nice cars in CIRCA's garage =D

Back