News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 888     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.4K     3 

Church-Wellesley Village

A new Noah’s location will be opening soon at 21 Carlton at the foot of the village. Signage is up and paper is in the windows.

This will be great since it’s near Loblaws which slashed their non-frozen veggie ‘meat’ product selection by half within the past year. I’ve shopped at Noah’s a lot more since that happened and will shop there regularly for a wider range of products now that it will be convenient.

A high-end pharmacy is apparently opening in the old Pizzailo space. I've also heard that a tapas bar/restaurant is opening in the old Bliss/George's Play space. That would at least be a more positive addition than yet another pharmacy.

I'm still intrigued as to what's happening with the old Priape space.
Apparently the Italian resto will not be opening there after all. Currently the talk is that a bartender at Boutique Bar, who also use to work at Flash, is opening a new bar there(former Blyss/Church on Church location)

The new Eyes on Church space is looking pretty nice from what I can see.

The art gallery and the property management office next to the BMO also appear to be moving out; they both have for lease signs up.

Last edited:
Looks like the old Eyes on Church space may become a PC campaign HQ.

Looks like the old Eyes on Church space may become a PC campaign HQ.

It sure is.

IMG_0329.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 739
Does anybody know what's going on at 110 Maitland St? The front door and first two floors were recently boarded up.

EbmOW7r.jpg

Back