Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

you have to have it set to cool - click the bottom right button - on the screen it will switch from heat to cool and then set the temp to lower then it currently is.

Also set fan to auto.

Your condo package/binder - should have had the manual included.

Thanks for the advise, but this is something i know.
So, in easy words your air conditioning system is working properly today?

you have to have it set to cool - click the bottom right button - on the screen it will switch from heat to cool and then set the temp to lower then it currently is.

Also set fan to auto.

Your condo package/binder - should have had the manual included.

Too bad jausa on your air conditioner
I haven't tried your technique since I haven't moved in as of yet

I believe you will need to speak to the Property manager downstairs on the South Tower named jahim
He works 9-5, lunch break 1-2
Hmm, classical owngoal...
Today afternoon my aircondition system doesnt work any longer.
Just blow, but no cold air.
Anyone expirienced same stuff?
jausa

I haven't gone to the Canada Post to check if I got any mail since I haven't change any of my stuff to this new address

But if you do send an email to livingcentro
you might get a response back like

"Dear *****,

Noted and thanks.

Kind Regards,"

thats a slap in the face for help from this company

Hi Centro owners,

Does anyone have any info on how their locker situation has been going?

We purchased our unit in Aug 2008 and we moved into the condo on March 15 and still do not have anything.

The builder sent out letters in the mail and then who ever responds to that letter by email the fastest gets priority on the limited lockers. What the $!$#! is that crap? Even more ridiculous is that our mail for the South Tower is still being delivered to a Canada Post distribution center instead of the building so we didn't get the letter until 3 days after it arrived because it is insane to drive to Canada Post every day.

Another moronic choice by the developer is to have the locker assignment done by a marketing employee in Vancouver who will only exchange contact through email and will not elevate any concerns we have or provide us with a phone number of someone else to speak to.

We sent our email response to their letter on April 13 - 3 days after the letter arrived - and as of June 6 we still don't even know if we are getting a locker or not and have not been taken seriously or provided any form of feedback in our requests.

To say that Henderson is dropping the ball on this would be an understatement.

I've been in my unit since March 15 and I still have boxes on the balcony and am airing out hockey gear in my den instead of using it for actual living space.

I remember one person on the forums mentioned they have family who works for Henderson, is there a number for complaints we can use or anyone we can speak to to get any bit of information on this? The marketing person is clueless and the Toronto sales office, customer service office and building manager just tell us - "we do not deal with the lockers, that is for the Vancouver office, just email info@livingcentro.com"

What a freaking joke.

i agree with VICTORthePHENOM, they are the worst to contact for anything. upon my occupancy, i sent an email to ask about what happens with our electricity billing...whether or not we will be billed monthly at the start of our occupancy period or at the end...simple and common inquiry i would assume..

they forwarded my email to the property manager Mr JaiRam, who in my opinion is useless. according to him, he was not sure of the circumstances and that he could try and get some more info...to which he then responded after i followed up again that i would be better off calling the provider and finding out details because his words, "i have no clue about their procedure so my guess is as good as yous!!!".....what kind of response is that?

turns out we actually get billed right away, i didn't have to register myself...enercare just started sending me bills (which of course i received late because who really has the time to camp out at the canada post office between work hours to wait for mail....)

Hi Irene

Did you give a VOID cheque to your lawyer so ENERCARE can withdraw from your account?
The reason I gave a VOID cheque so I didn't have to put $160-$240 deposit on hold as per the ENERCARE agreement. Eventually after 4 months ENERCARE would return the deposit back to you increments.=S

I would suggest calling ENERCARE, they are open 8-4 Monday to Friday. If you call after that time, the CSR won't be able to help you unless you have no power=S

I haven't spoken to JaiRam, but I don't think he would be able to help us out on electricity bill.
On another note, I think paying this property manager $60,0000 a year plus housing is ridiculous!!!
Also, why do we need 4 security guards?!?!?! Eventually I hope there are only 2 security guards, one in each building. Thats all we need

i agree with VICTORthePHENOM, they are the worst to contact for anything. upon my occupancy, i sent an email to ask about what happens with our electricity billing...whether or not we will be billed monthly at the start of our occupancy period or at the end...simple and common inquiry i would assume..

they forwarded my email to the property manager Mr JaiRam, who in my opinion is useless. according to him, he was not sure of the circumstances and that he could try and get some more info...to which he then responded after i followed up again that i would be better off calling the provider and finding out details because his words, "i have no clue about their procedure so my guess is as good as yous!!!".....what kind of response is that?

turns out we actually get billed right away, i didn't have to register myself...enercare just started sending me bills (which of course i received late because who really has the time to camp out at the canada post office between work hours to wait for mail....)

Air conditioning update
Ok, called Tammy and got a fairly quick respones. 60 minutes after calling 2 plumbers was here, checked everything and made it work.
15 minutes later the same problem. Called again, friendly Plumber guy came back and told us a system failuer is the reason (water became too hot). Most of the upper floors are having the same problem. they expect to solve it later the day.
However, 5 minutes later an other guy (from Centro) came to us, apologized and said the same. Plus a workaround to restart the system evry 20 minutes when the air goes too warm. (works).Currently it works. Service wise from Centro quick action on a hot day.
jausa

Yeah i got 2 guys come in and have a look but i'm in 33 floors so they said the same thing that the water pump is not working property. They said my A/C is fine but downstair have to do something to fix this problem. So still NO A/C in my unit :mad::mad::mad:

Air conditioning update
Ok, called Tammy and got a fairly quick respones. 60 minutes after calling 2 plumbers was here, checked everything and made it work.
15 minutes later the same problem. Called again, friendly Plumber guy came back and told us a system failuer is the reason (water became too hot). Most of the upper floors are having the same problem. they expect to solve it later the day.
However, 5 minutes later an other guy (from Centro) came to us, apologized and said the same. Plus a workaround to restart the system evry 20 minutes when the air goes too warm. (works).Currently it works. Service wise from Centro quick action on a hot day.
jausa

Thanks for the update!!!

When the temperature feels like over 40 degrees today, people are going to start complaining about the A/C.
I wonder how long they are going to take to fix this mess....
Yeah i got 2 guys come in and have a look but i'm in 33 floors so they said the same thing that the water pump is not working property. They said my A/C is fine but downstair have to do something to fix this problem. So still NO A/C in my unit :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Works now as before, great.
As they described a software mistake in the cooling system.

Thanks for the update!!!

When the temperature feels like over 40 degrees today, people are going to start complaining about the A/C.
I wonder how they are going to take to fix this mess....

Back