Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

great looking unit (and kitchen!) .... thanks for sharing Ontnut

Out of curiosity ... what do suite entry doors look like from the condo hallway? did Henderson do anything special design features to the entrance with regards to door / panelling / light box / wall sconce ??

Last edited:
I did not notice anything extremely special regarding those items, Solaris. I will take some more detailed pictures next time I'm in the building so others may see.

Thanks for the great pictures, Ontnut! Did you have to request to go into the amenities area, or did they just take you there? Also, how did your overall PDI go?

Np:)
I asked to check out the amenities, but it wasn't an issue at all, you could've just walked in yourself.
Overall the PDI was good, since I had a few upgrades done a few things weren't quite ready yet, like the marble window sills, half of the kitchen countertop, wine cooler etc., but those will all be in. One of the kitchen cabinet windows' glass had cracked, some minor paint touchups and couple things in the bathrooms like mirrors and installation of the shower in the master. But everything was mechanically and electrically functioning.

gorgeous unit ontnut and congrats!

does anyone have any idea when final closing will be or approximately? im trying to sort out my finances and debating whether or not i should try and lock down a mortgage rate now.. also, does final closing only occur once the entire building is completed (e.g. all amenities completed, no other contruction of fixings required) or does it say in the contract somewhere that those things could be done after the transfer of title? i am new to this so any advice or prior experience from the forum would be of help. thank you :)

Thanks! I'm not sure about the question you have. Regarding the amenities etc., the PDI guy said in about 2 months they should have everything completed.

Got a call from the lawyers...keys should be released to me today! Excited! I'll make sure to take pics for you guys when I get in...hopefully everything on the PDI has been completed.

I am happy for you man

lucky you............
baller I would have to say....must be one of the Penthouse

my floor is screwed up.............trying to get out of this messy situation

Thanks! I'm not sure about the question you have. Regarding the amenities etc., the PDI guy said in about 2 months they should have everything completed.

Got a call from the lawyers...keys should be released to me today! Excited! I'll make sure to take pics for you guys when I get in...hopefully everything on the PDI has been completed.

Last edited:
Gratulation, great stuff you have.
We're happy too. Still after 3 weeks.
But don't be to exited regarding paint touchups and other things (PDI).
We had to contact Tarion 4 days ago, nothing really happened, but i think that's quite usual.
However, we love our place, it's just great!!
Ok, the garage entree and exit is pretty messy at high time, and real high time is just to come...
JJ

Np:)
I asked to check out the amenities, but it wasn't an issue at all, you could've just walked in yourself.
Overall the PDI was good, since I had a few upgrades done a few things weren't quite ready yet, like the marble window sills, half of the kitchen countertop, wine cooler etc., but those will all be in. One of the kitchen cabinet windows' glass had cracked, some minor paint touchups and couple things in the bathrooms like mirrors and installation of the shower in the master. But everything was mechanically and electrically functioning.

Ontnut, how did you get the upgrades? And was the glass in the kitchen cabinets an upgrade?
My uncle works for Henderson in a fairly high up position :p But I'm sure they'd do it if you asked (and paid). The kitchen cabinets were not upgrade requests - I'm not sure if they aren't standard..

I happy for you man

lucky you............
baller I would have to say....must be one of the Penthouse

my floor is screwed up.............trying to get out of this messy situation
What happened to your floor? I'm sure if it's really bad there must be something that can be done!

Yes, my unit is one of the lower penthouses :)

Gratulation, great stuff you have.
We're happy too. Still after 3 weeks.
But don't be to exited regarding paint touchups and other things (PDI).
We had to contact Tarion 4 days ago, nothing really happened, but i think that's quite usual.
However, we love our place, it's just great!!
Ok, the garage entree and exit is pretty messy at high time, and real high time is just to come...
JJ

Good to hear you're still happy Jausa!
I went in again on Wednesday and not everything had been finished yet...still about a week or so they say, which I suppose is to be expected due to the extra things they had to add. I will make sure to check all the PDI things though and submit the 30 day form to Tarion if necessary, but they do seem willing to fix any issues. My locker is actually inaccessible right now because the wrong door handle lock was installed - but they have assured me it will be replaced by next week since they have to order the part.
Can you post some pics of your place as it is furnished now Jausa, if you don't mind? Would really like to see how you laid out the place!

Yeah...garage is pretty tight right now with all the traffic for PDI and construction. And both my actual parking spots are blocked with construction machines/materials right now! So I guess I will have to park in visitor spaces for the time being.

Does anyone have pics of the amenity area? And what kind of security access keyfob does the building have? Is it the new kind that you point and push a button?

Last edited:
Wow your uncle works for Henderson?!?!
you probably would have to ask him whats wrong with the only floor out of the 35 floors
I have checked every floor/unit from the 3rd to upper penthouse. The floor that I am on, is the only floor that has the problem. Both buildings have the same issue.
This floor is huge mess up, henderson does not seem to want to compensate..... so I am waiting for them to action section 29 on the contract

No details now.....until I hopefully can get out of this mess=S
What happened to your floor? I'm sure if it's really bad there must be something that can be done!

Yes, my unit is one of the lower penthouses :)

Back