Casa Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Hi guys,

My gf and I are thinking about buying a place in this building with a south view.

I'm going to do some of my own research, but I was wondering if anyone knows off-hand if there are tall proposals planned in the south view line of sight?
So far I've found 15 Charles on the west side, and also the proposal at Yonge & Isabella.

Any thoughts appreciated if you have them and cheers!

Hi guys,

My gf and I are thinking about buying a place in this building with a south view.

I'm going to do some of my own research, but I was wondering if anyone knows off-hand if there are tall proposals planned in the south view line of sight?
So far I've found 15 Charles on the west side, and also the proposal at Yonge & Isabella.

Any thoughts appreciated if you have them and cheers!
There aren’t. The building directly south (Children's Aid Society) was built with Casa and is connected. Further south are existing residential towers on Isabella which aren’t going anywhere. Even further south there’s the development at Yonge and Gloucester but that’s quite far away. This is a great building to own and live in also.

There aren’t. The building directly south (Children's Aid Society) was built with Casa and is connected. Further south are existing residential towers on Isabella which aren’t going anywhere. Even further south there’s the development at Yonge and Gloucester but that’s quite far away. This is a great building to own and live in also.
Ty Dodgeram.

Back