California Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

my be in about two months I was told......I'm on the 20th floor....

Hey ducati, have you been contacted? I have an appointment in early September. Apparently they tried to contact me "numerous times." Funny thing is they have never asked me for my phone number or email address.

appointed made for Sept for color selection....I was told pre occupancy for my floor 20th will be probably July 2012.

I would assume they are going to give a firm occupancy date soon. It seems odd that they have yet to do so.

Too early Tron....they havent even reached the top yet....at iLofts I had estimate pre occupancy of April and it was completed in July.......I say the first floor would be in Feb or March...you made your color selections yet?.

Yes, in early September.

I just got a letter stating that my Firm Occupancy date is August 1, 2012. I'm on the 14th floor

Last edited:
Legally, they can postpone closing by 36 months from the date of confirmed occupancy. We'll see how it goes I guess.

The standard features is truly amazing for California...Quartz countertops,undermounted sinks,stainless steel everything,sweet backsplash,chrome hardware....I was told tenatively June 2012 for pre occupancy.....

Plastic flooring?

when is the occupancy starting for this building? did anyone attend the homeowners seminar that took place a few weeks back?

Pdi

I found a corona suite on KIJIJI for rent on the 5th floor. Unit looks great judging by the pics. Units on upper levels will have an amazing unobstructed south view.

Interior Status

Anyone know what level the hallway is being completed on currently? Curious how many days it takes to complete the hallway per level. Hoping they get to the 16th level before end of August :)

Back