News   Jul 04, 2024
 258     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 438     0 
News   Jul 04, 2024
 529     1 

Bridge, The + Connect (Urbancorp, 22s, Kirkor)

I was at the sales office 2 weeks ago and it did appear many of the units were still available ... IMO the building design is modest, but the interior layouts are rather poor and units are EXTREMELY small (430-785 sq.ft.) with a majority of the units less than 700 sq.ft.... plus the agent was trying too hard :D

I bought a stacked townhouse in "New Towns at Kingtowns". It was about 6 months before my particular unit was completed, it was about 3 weeks late.

I like this area and the actual bridge is a great idea.. can't wait to see the finished product... when is the occupancy?

i went by the area yesterday, it looks like more equipment is present! looks like a good sign for the bridge!

n672409799_563203_5675.jpg

As of 7/25/2008 for the Bridge... they have started digging!

I wonder what the actual bridge element will look like. For a condo with the name Bridge, I'd hope that it would be somewhat sculptural...is that asking for too much?

They should have a condo named "Under The Bridge", marketed at old Lollapalooza fans or something

I wasn't aware he closed his Toronto office.. He only opened it in 2005. His Filmport project is alive and kicking with completion set for 2010.

Alsop was only involved in the initial concepts but when Urbancorp started selling the westside lofts, Alsop was no longer involved. My guess is that they didn't want to spend the money to build his concepts so they took him out of the equation.

They should have a condo named "Under The Bridge", marketed at old Lollapalooza fans or something

"Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in" would be a great tagline underneath smiling renderpeople drinking lattes or tanning by the rooftop pool.

Back