Blue Diamond Condos and Foxbar Towns (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

The under counter lighting is a problem all units I have believe. We had someone come to our unit and drill in another lighting plate on the backsplash and install a wireless receiver on the outlet that the lights are connected to. Given that my backsplash has two pairs of outlets, I’m guessing one of those was supposed to be the light switch but the electrical guy messed up so now this wireless switch is their solution.

Still put it on your list (obviously)

Regarding the dishwasher, that sounds like a potential installation error so either contact property management or give Appliance Canada a call.
First of all, thank you for your valuable input, it helped a lot, as Appliance Canada ended up sending me someone from Elite Appliance (I assume it's their affiliate), and they fixed it for me. It was some blockage in the hose, which was a simple fix.

Pretty ridiculous how unsmooth the whole process was...

I am looking for a parking space as well. If anyone would like to rent it out. Please message me or leave the comment here :)
As well, this ac problem is killing me…

Last edited:
I am looking for a parking space as well. If anyone would like to rent it out. Please message me or leave the comment here :)
As well, this ac problem is killing me…
The AC problem is brutal. I'm worried that this could be a major issue that will take time to resolve (this is just the sense I'm getting). We were lucky that we had a cold stretch but with the heat the past few days this is unbearable. Have you heard any updates?

The AC problem is brutal. I'm worried that this could be a major issue that will take time to resolve (this is just the sense I'm getting). We were lucky that we had a cold stretch but with the heat the past few days this is unbearable. Have you heard any updates?
No, I haven’t heard anything from the management but I heard the securities saying this issue could last long.. as in few weeks..

But until I hear from the official communication channel.. I will have my hopes up.

No, I haven’t heard anything from the management but I heard the securities saying this issue could last long.. as in few weeks..

But until I hear from the official communication channel.. I will have my hopes up.
That's what I heard as well, so I'm not optimistic. It is pretty disappointing to move into a new building in the heat of the summer and then not have AC. I hope there is a serious plan in place from Camrost if this is a long-term issue (i.e. providing people with fans and portable AC units) because this is quite frankly ridiculous.

Anyone hear anything regarding a possible closing date? At the rate they are going it looks like they really are going to take the full 12 months...

Anyone hear anything regarding a possible closing date? At the rate they are going it looks like they really are going to take the full 12 months...

I called customer care couple of weeks ago and they were say "possibly end of the year or early next". I'm not sure what the status for the penthouse floors are, but last I heard there is still a lot of construction to be done.

I called customer care couple of weeks ago and they were say "possibly end of the year or early next". I'm not sure what the status for the penthouse floors are, but last I heard there is still a lot of construction to be done.
Early next year implies they are going to take the full year (at least for me since my occupancy date was in March). :(

Early next year implies they are going to take the full year (at least for me since my occupancy date was in March). :(
At what point can the builder close? Is it all units being occupied?

I saw 26th floor slowly being filled up, so I'm hopeful for early next year as well..

At what point can the builder close? Is it all units being occupied?

I saw 26th floor slowly being filled up, so I'm hopeful for early next year as well..
I think they need to submit registration docs to the city (for the condo corp) along with units being occupied - no idea how long that will take given covid backlogs. Hoping we can close end of this year or like Jan/Feb

someone should send an email to property management (I have no idea what the email is) asking to post an announcement regarding this in the Condo Control app

That’s unlikely because it wouldn’t be in their favour , that is why they were sneaky about it. I debated handing flyers under doors but I’m not moved in yet
I found the email so I'll send one since that's the best I can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thinking about it a bit more, a Facebook group or something should be set-up for residents to communicate with each other.

Back