News   Jul 24, 2024
 234     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 763     0 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 555     0 

Bloom Park Towns (55 Antibes, Menkes, 3s)

Has anyone purchased a unit yet? The prices are pretty reasonable. However, the area seems a bit sketchy.

I used to live in the bluue condos at Bathurst/Antibes and at the Primrose buildings up the street. The street seems isolated ands you have a lot of apartment buildings there so to most it may seem unseemly. This area is no more sketchy than any other Toronto neighbourhood. Steeles, you have excellent shops and all the shopping you need available (promenade mall up the street). You're relatively close to Finch Station.

The area is filled with mostly hard working new immigrants. Traffic can get backed uop along Bathurst at this part during rush hour. However, in terms of crime and violence - there is rarely an incident.

Thanks for the insight investican. Do you know anything about the schools in the area? Specifically, Rockford PS.

I can't really comment on the schools. Rockford PS seems like an average OK grade school. My suggestion is if you're truly interested, go to the school and ask for a tour.

Back