News   May 17, 2024
 2.6K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.7K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 10K     10 

Best Burger

I had the Drake burger yesterday...very good, juicy and had interesting toppings. The only comment I might have is that the meat didn't have enough of the grilled beefy flavour that I like in a burger, but overall it was still a great burger (the fries were quite good as well). Also, they can cook it to your desired level of doneness, which I always like.

My vote goes to the Bison burger with blue cheese at the Irish Embassy Pub (Yonge @ Wellington). Recommended! Even better with pints!

Went to Jetsun's Juicy Burger yesterday on Queen, in the re-opened Queen Street Market. Pretty good burger! The burgers were only $2 for their grand re-opening. Cheese is $1 extra. Fries are HORRIBLE. Don't even bother, unless you like your fries greasy. I mean dripping grease. They clearly don't know that you need to blanche your fries first.
Their grill exhaust wasn't working well either. The whole inside of the building was filled with smoke.

I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this, but the best burger I've ever had was at Allen's Restaurant & Bar on the Danforth.

They're by no means gourmet, but Five Guys has finally opened a GTA location and the product is definitely similar to what they offer in the States. In my mind it's the best fast food burger out there, though admittedly it's in a different league than what you'd get at GBC or Craft.

growing up in Scarborough I would have to say Johnny's. Nothing could compare. until I trie.... W Burger Bar..I highly recommend W Burger Bar. Their burgers are mouthwatering and you are craving them later on. Plus they don't have any fillers or hormones or any icky stuff in them. That place is soooo good.

growing up in Scarborough I would have to say Johnny's. Nothing could compare. until I trie.... W Burger Bar..I highly recommend W Burger Bar. Their burgers are mouthwatering and you are craving them later on. Plus they don't have any fillers or hormones or any icky stuff in them. That place is soooo good.

Erm if this is the case: (Review from toronto.com) "If the merit of restaurants was determined by eye candy, Hooter's would reign supreme. But W Burger Bar is definitely in the running. The new burger joint boasts a staff of cute girls in low-cut pink t-shirts over black bras and slinky grey skirts."

No thank you! Lol. x

Look at my username. I'm clearly a heterosexual female who has taste and likes to have a good burger every now and then. So believe me when I say that if I saw scandalously dressed girls I'd call it out and probably say "omg look at that floozy!", but I haven't. In fact, all they wear is black. I'd say Moxies is worse than W Burger bar.

I saw online that Butcher by Nature has some lamb and bison burgers, has anyone tried them? are they good?

I saw online that Butcher by Nature has some lamb and bison burgers, has anyone tried them? are they good?

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier, the Beet in the Junction uses BbyNature's lamb burger--really good! I sometimes buy from the shop and have the lamb and bison burgers--both incredibly good but I prefer the lamb. Check out their sausages as well--best in T.O. imho.:)

Attachments

• slide_1649_22603_large.jpg
    slide_1649_22603_large.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Had them in the Mississauga South Common Store - great burgers, greasy, pricey and I wouldn't bother with their fries. Don't think it's worth the money.

AoD

Back