Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

Carturo, is your colour scheme the cinder maple? I'm trying to distinguish between the oak and c.m. We went with the c.m. Our PDI is Oct. 18th....7th floor. Can't wait to get in.

I couldn't tell from our schedules whether the cooktop was just electric or induction (it's vague as I recall). I've always assumed they were just electric, but with the LEED GOLD thing I thought there was a chance they would be induction.

Has anyone looked at the model on the cooktop yet to determine the heating method?

(The pictures look great - thanks everyone - we won't have our PDI until November - this is going to be a hard wait)

I couldn't tell from our schedules whether the cooktop was just electric or induction (it's vague as I recall). I've always assumed they were just electric, but with the LEED GOLD thing I thought there was a chance they would be induction.

Has anyone looked at the model on the cooktop yet to determine the heating method?

(The pictures look great - thanks everyone - we won't have our PDI until November - this is going to be a hard wait)

The POSA says electric.
For suites larger than 1100 sqft, it will be the 30" version (HK854080XB Electric Cooktop)
The rest of us get the 24" version (HK654070XB Electric Cooktop)
See website here http://www.aeg-electrolux.ca/products/cooktops.html

Yupp! We picked the Walnut colour scheme. I'm quite pleased with everything! The main entry door is kinda meh...it's nice that there is a light shining on the unit number but the painting on the door and the hallways in general could probably be nicer. Maybe I'm just being a little too picky though :p The interior courtyard is looking great! It's still a work in progress but I think it will be an amazing area to chill in and also very nice to see when you first walk into the lobby.

The blinds are installed as well and they are white. I haven't had a chance to see if you can see through them at night when the lights are on inside the unit and you are on the street but they're pretty nice! When they're down during the daytime, it doesn't blackout the unit which is nice and you can still see through the blinds out onto the street. It just softens the light...let me know if you have anymore questions!

Can't wait to see all of your pics! I'm excited to see pictures of the bigger units on the north side!

The hallways are painted and not wallpapered??

those energy saver white spiral

Whomever has the next PDI on this forum should ask their PDI guy to take one of the bulbs out to see if it is a screw type or a GU24 (two prongs with a bump on the end). Hopefully, it is a screw type so that we can take advantage of the the new LED bulbs on the market which can vary colour temperature, some even with an App via WiFi.

Back