News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     9 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.9K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

I know this has been said many times before, but I just love how BA fills a void in the skyline from so many angles.

From Nov 29

3073637624_7ae4e859d4_b.jpg

If those fins are illuminates I'll be one very happy camper.

I think it might be the case, they look rather odd.

only if they went with any other of the designs(pg1).although it did turn out better then i expected but just 20 meters higher would be great.

on a side note: my first post yay

I'm not in the mood to dredge up answers within this long thread, but do the fins serve a LEED-type function?

Its a shame they didn't go with the lit up glass. Outside of the main principles I'm probably one of the few people to see the test glass lit up. Was lucky enough to be going by one day when they were testing it. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me that day.

This is a pointless post but ...

At the right angle, during the right time of day, with the right weather conditions ... BA is one sexy beast!

I was looking up at her, at around 4:15 today, from King and Bay, the weather was overcast. Amazing.

Give it a try!

This is a pointless post but ...

At the right angle, during the right time of day, with the right weather conditions ... BA is one sexy beast!

I was looking up at her, at around 4:15 today, from King and Bay, the weather was overcast. Amazing.

Give it a try!

Its even sexier when you are coming into the city during sunset from the west end.

Back