News   Jul 30, 2024
 280     0 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 393     0 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 501     1 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Floorplans:

posted by Ziggy on SSC

The first narrowing of the core will occur at floor 17 when it goes from this:
BA_16.png

to this:
BA_17.png

Although it's more of a "bite" out of the corner of the core than a narrowing.

The next narrowing after that will be at floor 27 when it goes to this:
BA_27.png

Then a final narrowing at floor 40:
Screenshot-BA2.png

New York - 356,983,000 square feet
Chicago - 121,324,000
Washington DC - 96,250,000
Toronto - 74,400,000

Are you sure this is just the CBD's? I'm thinking these numbers are for the entire city and burbs.

If it were just the CBD I'm willing to wager that Houston has significantly more office space than TO.

city and 905 is around is around 165 million leaseable

I doubt Houston's CBD has more space. It doesn't appear to have the density of Toronto and a lot of the density it does have is for above ground garages.

Greater Houston has about 180, 000 apparently so it would seem that regionally Houston has more than TO.

http://www.houston.org/blackfenders/17BW005.pdf

I think that there are more big towers and many more 500 plus office buildings within the City of Houston than the city of Toronto. But perhaps TO gains ground with all of the Arebe buildings..?

im getting tired of people trying to prove that toronto is important-or for that matter unimportant! god its getting to be so annoying, i didnt realize it until i moved to new york how annoying torontonians are. toronto is awesome, and alot of people think so. the thing that drive people away from the city is our complex that we have to try to prove that we are what we are. leave it alone and move on to more important issues.

the thing that drive people away from the city is our complex that we have to try to prove that we are what we are.

orly? Somehow I have a hard time picturing that.

AHHHHHHHHH... HONEY, I CANT TAKE THIS (inf|sup)eriority complex ANY LONGER!!!! IT'S KILLING ME! We need to move!

I was under the impression that people were leaving owing to the lack of whack-a-mole arcades. Am I wrong?

^Quick, look at this while you can, before it is struck from the record in the name of all things pertaining to assumed high respectability!

Back