Backstage Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

Backstage ground breaking took place this past Saturday May 14. A gloomy day but that didn't keep the spirits down.

The event began with a short introduction by Hunter Milborne, who's firm handled the sales for the tower.
Backstage-May14,11(1).jpg

Preparing for the ground breaking.
Backstage-May14,11(4).jpg

Backstage-May14,11(5).jpg

Getting ready for the big moment.
Backstage-May14,11(7).jpg

From left: Joe Cordiano, Cityzen Development Group; Robert Cheung, Cityzen; Alfredo Romano, CastlePoint Realty Partners; Sam Crignano, Cityzen; John O'Keefe, CastlePoint; Chi Cheung, Cityzen; Paulo Stellato, Cityzen.

Hey who invited Urban Toronto?
Backstage-May14,11(11).jpg

The banner rising.
Backstage-May14,11(12).jpg

Backstage built in one day.
Backstage-May14,11(16).jpg

The model.
Backstage-May14,11(19).jpg

Backstage-May14,11(20).jpg

Time for some drinks.
Backstage-May14,11(23).jpg

I called the sales office and there is only 1 of the 531 sq ft one bedroom floorplan left on a high floor for $404,000 or $760 a foot

I don't know whats going on but the market paid top dollar for it.
L Tower blew out the last 2 of the 536 sq foot model on low floors in the 380k range

Recently did my colour selection. I found the choices to be about average to slightly above. It seemed like Ltower finishes were level 1 and in some cases level 2 upgrades but still above average compared to other colour selections i have recently done.

It's really great to see how Backstage is progressing!

A favour to ask... I am abroad for the next few months (can't wait to be back home), if anyone is going for the colour selection soon (or took photos while doing it), could you kindly post them up on here? Alternatively if anyone has a contact who is working at the office there, it would be great if you could PM me an e-mail address so I can ask them.

Also, any suggestions would be great, sometimes these finishes look a lot better in person than they do in photos.

Back