News   Jul 10, 2024
 521     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 2.1K     1 

Assignments

JayBee

Member Bio
Reaction score
Is there a repository of assignments anywhere or must I pretty much track down an agent?

I know Cityplace keeps a list of assignments.

I though there's specifc regulations that PROHIBIT assignments being publicly advertised or listed on the MLS ... shouldn't that be reported to OREA ??

The only thing that prohibits assignments from being on mls is the agreement of purchase and sale itself. Some developers will allow mls, depends on the specific circumstances...

A good place to try and find some would be the sales offices themselves if still open. A lot of times people will call the sales office and them them they want to assign their suite or they will know which agents to contact. I believe "The Condo Store" has a ton for sale as well if I can recall correctly.

Hope that helps.

An agent told me Assignments are growing in popularity since a lot of people have stopped buying new developments. Resale and Assignments are what's driving the market

Anything I should watch out for? There are a couple of assignments I'm interested in. What are the pitfalls?

I have an assignment at KING WEST Life condos. Must be dome by April 30 2012. 2 bed, 2 bath + parking and locker .
Address is 65 east liberty st email me at
s.k@cogeco.ca

Back