News   Jul 15, 2024
 784     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 927     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 640     0 

androiduk's My Toronto

Way off in the future when the CN Tower is relatively puny it will probably be converted to condos to keep it standing.

cncondos.jpg

Queen & Peter. The destination sign on the streetcar says it all.

broadview.jpg

Android: This one cracked me up! I will say just one word as a reply here: Absolutely!
This also reminds me of a slogan on a baseball cap that one guy I know used to wear back in the 80s when that was popular:
"I am Broad-Minded" and it also fits the bill here...LI MIKE

Last edited:
Air Canada employees making their escape after painting one of Porter's planes pink.

surfers2.jpg

Android: Another picture with a fun thought! I am thinking for some reason of "Tattoo" the character that Herve Villechaise played on Fantasy Island saying to Ricardo Montalban "Hey Boss-That's the PLANE-the PLANE!!!"
This could be the largest advertisement ever for Pepto-Bismol perhaps is another thought...

Looking southeast from Union Station. This area seems to be frozen in time but West Don Lands and East Bayfront should change all that.

industry.jpg

Interesting photo of the east interlockings at Union Station...as said this could be the next big changing scene in Toronto...
This looks the very same as I remember it from the 80s from this vantage point...LI MIKE

Back