News   Jul 11, 2024
 341     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 485     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 677     0 

androiduk's My Toronto

thanksjack.jpg

Some pix from Jack Layton's funeral on Saturday. The casket traveled from City Hall to Roy Thomson Hall, where the service was held. Real carnival atmosphere all the way.

laytonfuneral1.jpg

laytonfuneral2.jpg

laytonfuneral3.jpg

A number of people were wearing Layton moustaches made out of cotton batten.

laytonfuneral4.jpg

laytonfuneral5.jpg

Minister of Foreign Affairs John Baird was running late to make it to the service at Roy Thomson Hall. The sports car he was in attempted to go around the various police barricades but this officer didn't recognize him even after he took off his shades. He was eventually let through after pleading from the driver.

laytonfuneral6.jpg

laytonfuneral7.jpg

laytonfuneral8.jpg

laytonfuneral9.jpg

laytonfuneral10.jpg

laytonfuneral11.jpg

Well, as a frenchman, i'd say this one is almost sacrilegious LOL... Mona Lisa (La Joconde) pixelated, wow

Last edited:
Either she doesn't like her drink or that guys red outfit is too hard on her eyes.

redcoat.jpg

At least we now have an answer to the question "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?"

whereintheworldiscarmenlx4.jpg

Either she doesn't like her drink or that guys red outfit is too hard on her eyes.

redcoat.jpg

Android: When I first saw this pic I instantly thought "The Redcoats Are Coming,The Redcoats Are Coming!!!" and then
later thought that the coat looks like a 70s era "Pimp" outfit but after J5 brought up "Carmen Sandiego" I must also
agree on that thought...LI MIKE

Back