News   Jul 22, 2024
 573     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 627     0 

Affordable Condo in Vancouver: no parking or maintenance fees

I'm curious where you heard that. Heintzman Place will be a standard condominium with maintenance fees. They were originally estimated at $0.34 PSF, but those calculations will need to be revised. Heating/cooling was going to be included, but will now be metered individually, so that will lower the fees. But HST and something else that I forget (fuel costs?) will raise them.

I think I heard about it from friends who went to the sales centre. I suppose something might have gotten lost in translation.

I lived in a condo with my own ac/heating unit so I had both hydro bills and gas bills. I found it to be a pain, especially since I had to pay $15 a month just to have it there, even when not using it in the summer. Given a choice, I'd rather have building supplied heat/AC. It did however have the advantage of being able to have heat or cooling when I wished. There are days when I had AC on during the day and heat at night. In a regular condo there are times of the year were you are freezing or boiling and nothing you can do about it.

Back