News   May 01, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 367     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 368     0 

Abode Lofts Condos (Urban Fabric Developments) - Real Estate -

That lot on Carlaw N of Colgate across from the Printing Factory Lofts had some activity last week, too. There was a crew there beginning to dismantle the ancient sales office that has sat on that parcel of land for years, and they've erected what looks like the frame for a billboard. New development announcement soon?

Wondering if that development is this project? No details other than the name.

http://showcaseliving.ca/

The lot is confirmed to have a 7 Story 230 unit development. The design of the building will be a "U" shape. Smallest unit will be approx 500sqft and largest around 1100. They're going to include some nice family sized 3 bedroom units on the PH level (affordable too). I live in the Garment Factory across the street on the 8th floor facing West so you can't imagine how happy I am that it's only 7 stories tall (with 9' ceilings) so since we have 12' and 10' here at GFL we'll be much higher than the Showcase!!!

Anyway, should be a fairly decent development. The developer ARAGON developments built all those townhouses on Natalie Place just behind the lot but they've never built a cool loft like this before. I'm hoping they understand the neighbouhood and build accordingly. Not just a typical condo with useless amenities that just eat up maintenance fees for minimal use. they've built lots of product in Vancouver (their head office is there) and have held this land for many years. I'm looking forward to the build.

I should have plans and prices before they release so will keep y'all posted. Happy Sunday everyone!

Ara Mamourian - Broker
Brad J. Lamb Realty

Back