_:\__/::\_:":_"__/:\_\_::\_/:_. 
     '";:\_:_:\ /_:_\"/o:Ww:"'     
           '";:|""|/ ""            
               |""|                
            __/|""|\__             
            \_::::::_/             
             \______/

Merry Christmas to everyone.

The following I got from midnight mass at my Church, and I really like the saying. Enjoy.
------

CHRISTMAS IS A TIME OF HOPE

Since the very first Christmas in Bethlehem, the birth of Christ has generated tremendous hope. Mary and Joseph coming to town for the census, the shepherds living in areas, and the Magi traveling from the East-all of them have come to this place with the greatest expectations and hopes. These expectatiions and hopes are fulfilled beyond imagination: "The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light", proclaims Isaiah; "Do not be agfaid; for see-I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the people, " the angel says to the shepherds.
Christmas is hope fulfilled. Christmas is joy proclaimed to the world. Christmas is "good news of great joy" because God has decided to dwell among us, to become one of us and share our joys and sorrows. Christmas manifests how much God cares for humankind and wishes to bring us comfort, peace, and salvation. Throughout the season of Advent Christians have been awaiting the coming of the Messiah. It is now up to each one of us to share the light, the flame and the hope generated by the birth of this God-child.
Let us pray on this solemn feast of Christmas for peace on earth. Let us pray that new hope and new reasons to rejoice may be granted to all humankind. Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas for those who celebrate, and Happy Holidays for all.

Back