88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

how did you guys get in?

their website says 'OPENING JUNE 16, 2012'

Sales Centre & Display Suite
Ground Floor, 100 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON

cecconi simone are so passe - almost every one of their projects look identical circa 1995-2005

The sales centre and model suite have been opened since the second week of may for Realtors with appointments and for the previous Berczy purchasers

Email from Concert today says over 230 units have been sold via agents and early registrants.

1 plus den unit on 17th floor

what do u guys think of a plan C2 unit 1 br + den + locker, 581 sf @ $384000?

C2planscott88.jpg

Attachments

• C2planscott88.jpg
    C2planscott88.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,097
In my opinion, this is a pretty good layout.

Positives:
- 100+ sqft bedroom is pretty rare and it's not interior
- I like how the den is tucked away
- Beautiful standard finishes

Negatives:
- No room for a kitchen table and couch
- I wouldn't put that type of sofa in this space, maybe consider a sectional and have it facing the kitchen instead so it's not blocking the bar area

If you're looking to have people over and entertain, I suggest you look somewhere else. I live in a one bedroom around that size and its tight. To think of a one bedroom + den of this size is outrageous, although the norm these days.

But price wise is it okÉ

The living room is wayyyyyy too short (9'3"). If you take away 6 inches for the counter overhang u r left with only 8'9" for total living area. What floor is this located on? What's the ceiling height? Is your view obstructed at this level? If not, will it be in the future? All these will determine if price is ok. Personally the living room is a deal breaker for me.

The living room is wayyyyyy too short (9'3"). If you take away 6 inches for the counter overhang u r left with only 8'9" for total living area. What floor is this located on? What's the ceiling height? Is your view obstructed at this level? If not, will it be in the future? All these will determine if price is ok. Personally the living room is a deal breaker for me.

You're in the core of the city. If the view is currently unobstructed, there is a good chance it will be obstructed in the future. In my opinion, you don't buy here expecting a guaranteed view.

its 17th floor NE. 9` ceilings.

For around 300K, you can easily purchase a new resale 1+den with a lot more square feet, if you look further west. To pay 80K more
to be in that area... that's debatable.

Back