News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 367     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 939     1 

277 Victoria (City of Toronto, ?s, ?)

Sale of the property from the City of Toronto to TMU was reported as closing in Q2 2023.

Price 38M, or 341 per ft2.

Data: Cushman Wakefield Marketbeat.

https://www.torontomu.ca/news-events/news/2024/02/new-home-lincoln-alexander-school-law/

Newest law school in the country TMU Lincoln Alexander School of Law to move in permanently here.

Interesting.............

So they intend to retain the current structure, but extensively renovate..........

To achieve this:

1708115645068.png

I don't see how they can avoid a reclad, at least of the lower levels, and some pretty extensive re-working of the main and second floors.

Interesting.............

So they intend to retain the current structure, but extensively renovate..........

To achieve this:

View attachment 541107

I don't see how they can avoid a reclad, at least of the lower levels, and some pretty extensive re-working of the main and second floors.
A reclad with the sam's record sign integrated better would be really nice

A reclad with the sam's record sign integrated better would be really nice

I agree that the Sam's Sign deserves a better fate; I'm not sure I see it logically as part of the Faculty of Law building...........this building..........

That's always been the problem, de-contextualization.

Truthfully, 10 Dundas/Tenor would do well to pick up the the sign as classic Iconic, signage that fits their motif, I think it would drive eyeballs to the paying Advertising if they did it right.

Back