250 Lawrence West (Graywood) - Real Estate -

I'm not worried because of the project's location in a desired neighbourhood and being in an area where there isn't a density of numerous high rise condos, some green spaces, a lot of amenities, great transportation, etc. Over time the project will increase in value which to date it has already.

Thanks for posting! Much appreciated! That makes sense and is very clear. Interesting that the Berczy was registered before occupancy started.
The Berczy was Context's first building in Toronto. Where they are from in BC, legislation requires that "everything" be complete before occupancy is allowed. Not sure if Context have continued to work that way here since, or moved to the Ontario model.

The Berczy was Context's first building in Toronto. Where they are from in BC, legislation requires that "everything" be complete before occupancy is allowed. Not sure if Context have continued to work that way here since, or moved to the Ontario model.

Very Interesting. Wish all provinces had similar legislation!

I did not receive notification by the 90 day deadline (July 28), so I guess that makes my tentative date final...or they are willing to risk potential compensation.

Has anyone received an invite to the Homeowners Seminar? I saw on Instagram @graywoodsales posting on July 8 that they had one a few weeks ago but I did not get an invite. I purchased a unit at 250 Lawrence. I don't know if that was to include 250 Lawrence or another one of Graywood's projects. Just wondering if anyone else got an invite or went to that seminar. Thanks.

Has anyone received an invite to the Homeowners Seminar? I saw on Instagram @graywoodsales posting on July 8 that they had one a few weeks ago but I did not get an invite. I purchased a unit at 250 Lawrence. I don't know if that was to include 250 Lawrence or another one of Graywood's projects. Just wondering if anyone else got an invite or went to that seminar. Thanks.
Not me

No, I didn't get an invite either. Regarding not having received notification prior to your 90 day deadline, you could call your lawyer and ask what the situation is. I'm to receive mine at the end of this month re any change in my Final Tentative Occupancy date scheduled for November 27.

I did check with my lawyer Monday...they received nothing either. According to Tarion terms, tentative occupancy becomes firm once 90 day notification has expired.

I did check with my lawyer Monday...they received nothing either. According to Tarion terms, tentative occupancy becomes firm once 90 day notification has expired.
Can you send an email to Graywood and ask them if the occupancy date is firm now?

I likely will, but I sent them an email last week about whether closing date would potentially be after December 31, so I can get 2 years worth of FHSA and am still waiting...given how unresponsive they have been in general, I only want one outstanding request at a time.

The Berczy was built by Concert Properties. Context had numerous buildings completed before The Berczy was built.

The Berczy was built by Concert Properties. Context had numerous buildings completed before The Berczy was built.
Sorry, typo. I meant to type Concert, who are headquartered in BC, and where they are required to have everything completed prior to occupancy, which was the point of the comment (nothing to do with Toronto-based Context, my bad).

Back