215 Lake Shore East (Greenland) - Real Estate -

Hey folks, any new update about project or any legal action happen again the builder? How is the possibility of refunding money back? Is there any chances?

Hello everyone. I've been trying to understand why this project hasn't moved forward after 4 years. I called the city today and through free information act I realized these guys haven't even applied for the shoring permit...this is the first thing they needed to do way back and to me, it seems these guys are in financial trouble! I have a hard time believing that these guys are ever going to finish this project...

Is there a what'sapp or telegram group that I could join? Does everyone believe we need to contact a mitigation lawyer to see our options?

Reactions: Abz
Hello everyone. I've been trying to understand why this project hasn't moved forward after 4 years. I called the city today and through free information act I realized these guys haven't even applied for the shoring permit...this is the first thing they needed to do way back and to me, it seems these guys are in financial trouble! I have a hard time believing that these guys are ever going to finish this project...
Not sure which City dept. told you GL didn't apply for shoring permit, their permit was issued in 2019...
Permit no. 19 150970 BLD 00 BA
1677689459985.png

Not sure which City dept. told you GL didn't apply for shoring permit, their permit was issued in 2019...
Permit no. 19 150970 BLD 00 BA
View attachment 459148

This is not the shoring permit for the foundation.

This is a permit related to soil remediation. Not the same. This work has been completed, as can be seen by the use of the term 'Inspection' in the Status.

Back