215 Lake Shore East (Greenland) - Real Estate -

Hello, I am new to this form, Can anyone please explain what going on with Lakeside? this project is way overdue.
And how will impact us if Pinnacle bought over the entire project from Greenland? We have received no communication about the next steps.

Hello, I am new to this form, Can anyone please explain what going on with Lakeside? this project is way overdue.
And how will impact us if Pinnacle bought over the entire project from Greenland? We have received no communication about the next steps.

The project has indeed been sold to Pinnacle.

The impact of that sale on prospective purchasers is not yet known. Pinnacle will have to clarify that, in writing in due course.

Good afternoon
I am one of the unit owners at 215 lake shore lakeside residences.
Please join us as we try to gather more people into the group
https://t.me/+gUHy2p-TYORiOGIy

I am trying to bring more people to this group

my number is 647 677 7743
please add new people to this group at Telegram

THANK YOU
When I go to download telegram it says the file is potentially dangerous. I have texted you separately

Reactions: Meh
Hey, i think we, as buyer, need to get together and demand a better answer from the builder. Greenland is not responding to emails anymore.

Reactions: Abz
Does anyone know how to find out the approximate square footage of the units we had purchased? It appeared that I purchased the unit in this building without any knowledge of the price per sq ft. I had looked at the contract but couldn’t see anything regarding sq footage.
Thanks.

Does anyone know how to find out the approximate square footage of the units we had purchased? It appeared that I purchased the unit in this building without any knowledge of the price per sq ft. I had looked at the contract but couldn’t see anything regarding sq footage.
Thanks.

1688491633642.png

hope this helps

Thanks a lot…
However I still don’t understand how it could be that we purchased the contract for a condo without knowledge of the price per sq foot.
I admit that I didn’t understand much at the time I signed the contract, being totally trusting by the agent who convinced me for the purchase… Yes I was stupidly naive. But all others? How did all you guys look at the purchase at that time, if it is worth buying or not, if you didn't know the $/sq.ft. ?

Back