News   Jul 16, 2024
 188     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 471     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 592     2 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

Last edited:
Speaking of lawn signs of "notable persons" - Margaret Atwood (Admiral Rd.) - who has publicly supported Elizabeth May - has a sign for Jessica Bell.

Speaking of lawn signs of "notable persons" - Margaret Atwood (Admiral Rd.) - who has publicly supported Elizabeth May - has a sign for Jessica Bell.
Probably justified as 'Strategic voting'.

I still see, contrary to some other posters' retorts, the value of voting to ensure a successful coalition against the PCs. This would entail Dippers and Libs voting for Greens in some ridings (Guelph is especially ripe) and Greens voting for Dippers in others.

The 'coalition question' is still to be broached, but the time is growing close to do it.

A friend said he saw an NDP sign on Cluny Drive. Probably one of the kids who transfered from Harvard Business to Sociology.
hahaaaaa
I'll have to check it out for myself tomorrow....have another laugh as I remember your post.

This ain't going to hurt Jessica Bell's election chances at all:

https://twitter.com/reevesreport/status/1002182772360802304

It shouldn't. What was that Hitler quote one of her comrades, er, colleagues posted on FB?

Something about if you don't like a rule, follow it, then reach for the top and change it. (Something I completely agree with, by the way....don't give a toss who said it, it's true).

Wait, no, I guess she's not behind that completely anyway seeing as she skipped the bit about following the rule. They could be quite a pair at QP!

Anyway, if the law is an ass, fuck it....as I always say.

My dad, who was previously fine with voting PC, now thinks that all of the choices suck. He isn't happy with the lack of a costed platform and doesn't like Doug Ford.

Back