News   Jul 03, 2024
 143     0 
News   Jul 03, 2024
 195     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 1K     0 

2014 Municipal Election: Toronto Mayoral Race

The "napkin" bit was cringeworthy. She should have known better. I had my doubts about Olivia after the first televised debate. After this gaffe, all has been confirmed. She really needs to accept the fact that this is not her time, and to step aside for Tory.

Baskin was impressive (despite confusing the Ford bros. voting record, but those two stand together). I think she raised her profile considerably and distanced herself from the rabble of fringe candidates. No doubt we will be hearing more from her in the future.

In 2010 with 50% turnout the trailing 37 other Mayoral candidates shared 45169 votes (ranged from 251-5012), the top 3 got 383501, 289832 & 95482 (Pantalone), I really want a good turnout, people need to vote and hopefully this time around we won't have to be EMBARRASSED about who we voted for.

https://twitter.com/GraphicMatt/status/516643056301670402
Oh no. Olivia Chow says she has drawn some art herself. It's a transit map. Please stop just stop oh no.
View attachment 34680

https://twitter.com/GraphicMatt/status/516643393602981888
The face of a man who knows he's winning, and knows why.
View attachment 34681

This shows just how horrible of a mayoral candidate she is and how desperate she is. John Tory really did respond in the best way. Like I have said for months now, Olivia is a nice person but she is NOT a leader. She has always been a follower and that's it. She isn't the right person for mayor. People are seeing this now.

As long as Tory keeps doing what he is doing then I'm 100% sure he'll become Mayor-elect on the evening of October 27th.

This shows just how horrible of a mayoral candidate she is and how desperate she is.
Because she makes fund of John Tory's absurd transit map?

Like I have said for months now, Olivia is a nice person but she is NOT a leader. She has always been a follower and that's it. She isn't the right person for mayor. People are seeing this now.
Not particularly. And who are we comparing her to? Doug Ford? John Tory who has always seen as a joke of a leader, and whose leadership skills were trashed by his former boss at Rogers?

Is there actually a point to this post, or is it some bizarre partisan attack?

likely because she has no clue what she is doing.
And John Tory trying to build a train line along Eglinton in the land that he didn't know had been sold as per Mayor Ford's 2011 council decision is better?

Do you think John Tory knew what he was doing when he endorsed and sent a $1,000 cheque to a racist wife-beater in the 2010 election?

I'm starting to think John Tory isn't actually that bright.

And John Tory trying to build a train line along Eglinton in the land that he didn't know had been sold as per Mayor Ford's 2011 council decision is better?

But what about the right angles!?! The homes and daycares!>!>! Mothers with strollers people.
Anyone who thinks that these fantasy maps are accurate and to scale are dreaming.

Do you think John Tory knew what he was doing when he endorsed and sent a $1,000 cheque to a racist wife-beater in the 2010 election?

No one but you gives a shit what he did in 2010. You keep harping on this like it's some sort of keystone moment that is going to enlighten everyone to how terrible Tory is.
It's not. Move on.

I'm starting to think John Tory isn't actually that bright.

Brighter bulb than Chow it seems. Who can barely keep up with an alleged drug dealer, whos brother was a crack smoking mayor.
If she had anymore "bright" ideas the light switch was flicked off a long time ago.

But what about the right angles!?! The homes and daycares!>!>! Mothers with strollers people.
Anyone who thinks that these fantasy maps are accurate and to scale are dreaming.

It's funny, I thought Chow was really fond of right angles, hasn't she advocate for putting them on every curb at intersections?

The drama about how the curve is done in Mount Dennis is ridiculous. The bigger issue is further west, the land between Mount Dennis and 427 that John Tory wanted to build his DumbTrack on was sold by Mayor Ford in 2011.

No one but you gives a shit what he did in 2010. You keep harping on this like it's some sort of keystone moment that is going to enlighten everyone to how terrible Tory is.
Perhaps if John Tory was willing to move on and apologize for his support of racists, bigots, and his anti-gay comments, I'd move on as well. John Tory hasn't done this though.

I fail to comprehend how anyone could be immoral enough to condone John Tory's immorality with a vote. Sadly, I have once again overestimated people.

How could we have missed the obvious for so long?
The brightest light (a veritable laser) available for Mayor is Nfitz.

There will be bigot burnings daily at noon in front of City Hall, we are promised that there is no shortage of fuel in Toronto.

How could we have missed the obvious for so long?
The brightest light (a veritable laser) available for Mayor is Nfitz.

There will be bigot burnings daily at noon in front of City Hall, we are promised that there is no shortage of fuel in Toronto.

Bigots will be identified by eye tracking cameras, notifying authorities of anyone who looks at a bigot as being a bigot themselves.

Back